TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Stormeaston!

Thanks guys and gals........................and the funny thing...............I don't feel old for once! :happy feet:

Thanks guys and gals........................and the funny thing...............I don't feel old for once! :happy feet:

Happy Birthday, but I think we have failed you if we are not making you feel old. :( From those of us who are old, we hereby welcome you to the club. ;) Your ARPP card is in the mail. :D Have a great day.

Jim

My wife came up to me today and said "I'm giving you something you always wanted" I said "All right............a threesome"! NO! she said, "even better" it's a Coglan Bra thats made just for the Shelby GT in Carbon Fiber, this thing is friggin awsome. Not only does it look cool but it has the cut outs for the hood pins and everything! She really does love me! :cry:

My wife came up to me today and said "I'm giving you something you always wanted" I said "All right............a threesome"! NO! she said, "even better" it's a Coglan Bra thats made just for the Shelby GT in Carbon Fiber, this thing is friggin awsome. Not only does it look cool but it has the cut outs for the hood pins and everything! She really does love me! :cry:

And the photos are where? See, you get no slack, even on your birthday!

Jim

And the photos are where? See, you get no slack, even on your birthday!

Jim

I'll get those this weekend, I can't wait to try it on.

Archived