TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our Base Terlingua build status...

Blip

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the prayers and concerns.

Well, he has been home now for several days and is learning to deal with his new back pains.

He's still planning to try to start school on Tuesday, only has classes for the first two periods of the day, so we can bring him early.

So GT500-07, how are you getting the info, I still can't get a return call from Tasca.

Thanks for all the prayers and concerns.

Well, he has been home now for several days and is learning to deal with his new back pains.

He's still planning to try to start school on Tuesday, only has classes for the first two periods of the day, so we can bring him early.

So GT500-07, how are you getting the info, I still can't get a return call from Tasca.

when I called about my SGT I asked about your Terlingua

as of Friday Blip's Terlingua was getting stripped

How long can it take to stripe a car? Maybe a few days...a week...??? Anyway, I just don't understand why they don't call him and let him know these things... :headscratch:

How long can it take to stripe a car? Maybe a few days...a week...??? Anyway, I just don't understand why they don't call him and let him know these things... :headscratch:

Thanks for the support, I'm confused too.

Left messages again today on every number I have for the Mod Shop...

Thinking about adding the interior upgrade while there's the Team Shelby special discount in effect,

but need to talk with Tasca about coordinating this first. Only have until the 27th for the 20% off pricing!

Thanks for the support, I'm confused too.

Left messages again today on every number I have for the Mod Shop...

Thinking about adding the interior upgrade while there's the Team Shelby special discount in effect,

but need to talk with Tasca about coordinating this first. Only have until the 27th for the 20% off pricing!

Blip, do you have Billy's cell phone number?

Blip, do you have Billy's cell phone number?

I've found an old Blackberry number from back in June, but the was before Tasca changed things around and moved Billy into the new office with new contact info.

I'll give it a try again.

Called it--got another voice mailbox, left message again!!!

Thanks all, working with Gary to use Grabber Orange for the inserts and stiching with silver bunnies on the head rests.

Have any of you done the steering wheel upgrade too?

Hey Blip,

Sounds great - the IUP is really worth it.

The colors sound awesome Gary is great to work with.

Glad to hear it and glad you were able to get the discount - I took advantage of the last one to do it, :happy feet:

David

Thanks all, working with Gary to use Grabber Orange for the inserts and stiching with silver bunnies on the head rests.

Have any of you done the steering wheel upgrade too?

Hey Blip, I did the steering wheel cover, but it wasn't from Shelby. Let me know if you want the link.

Wheel_Cover.JPG

Wheel_Cover.JPG

Hey Blip, I did the steering wheel cover, but it wasn't from Shelby. Let me know if you want the link.

I like the look. Now that's using the stock Mustang wheel?

I was thinking about switching to the GT500 style wheel and Gary said that's what he would send us.

Does your source also make covers for that wheel to? How is the color match to the seat inserts?

(Looks good in the photo, but don't see much of the seat insert.)

I won't be there, but who knows about my car. It could probably still be there doing whatever it is that it's doing.

Still can't get anyone to return a bloody voice mail message..... :headscratch: :angry2: :rant:

:ph34r: :D

Hey Patrick thanks--Hadn't thought about the dirt issue, may need to give more thought to just leaving it black... :huh: ;)

I won't be there, but who knows about my car. It could probably still be there doing whatever it is that it's doing.

Still can't get anyone to return a bloody voice mail message..... :headscratch: :angry2: :rant:

:ph34r: :D

Hey Patrick thanks--Hadn't thought about the dirt issue, may need to give more thought to just leaving it black... :huh: ;)

PM sent

I like the look. Now that's using the stock Mustang wheel?

I was thinking about switching to the GT500 style wheel and Gary said that's what he would send us.

Does your source also make covers for that wheel to? How is the color match to the seat inserts?

(Looks good in the photo, but don't see much of the seat insert.)

Blip, it's just a slight bit different shade, but not much. I think they look great together and it give the stock wheel a much better feel. They make covers for any wheel I think. I'll send you the link when I get to the house tonight.

It took me a while to get it on, if you take you time, it fits very neatly.

Mine has been on since May and I just wipe it with a leather cleaner. It's was only $50 so hey, it gets dirty you replace it!! It's the stitching in the seats I have to worry about. It picks up the color off my jeans.

Great news! Finally got thru to the Tasca Mod Shop. :yahoo: Car is almost done and now waiting for the official SAI blessing--may be sometime early next month.

(Tasca has several cars waiting for this to happen besides mine.)

Should have some new photos by this weekend.

Rick--thanks for the info on the wheel cover--got some decisions to make soon. :headscratch: :D

Great news! Finally got thru to the Tasca Mod Shop. :yahoo: Car is almost done and now waiting for the official SAI blessing--may be sometime early next month.

Rick--thanks for the info on the wheel cover--got some decisions to make soon. :headscratch: :D

:happy feet:

Blip that is the greatest news man grats!!

Archived