TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Paranoid or foreshadowing?

It called the internet and facebook...face it game over...it is what it is.

Stumpy and Ilmore, I'd bet a guy could get a good idea of all of our personalities and stuff by reading the years of posts we have on this site... creepy new world.

You're right! Hey, I still owe you a couple of 2002 pics...gotta remember to do that this weekend...

It called the internet and facebook...face it game over...it is what it is.

Stumpy and Ilmore, I'd bet a guy could get a good idea of all of our personalities and stuff by reading the years of posts we have on this site... creepy new world.

Possibly but people have a tendency to be a bit different in an anonymous internet environment vs. in real life. You can't get punched in the mouth on the internet. :hysterical:

Possibly but people have a tendency to be a bit different in an anonymous internet environment vs. in real life. You can't get punched in the mouth on the internet. :hysterical:

True so True.

We like to call them Keyboard Tough Guys. As long as they are behind the computer screen they are 10ft tall and bullet proof

We had one that worked up here. Years ago we all played a game on the web together. He would mouth at everyone in the game, but at work he was meek. He knew he was safe hiding behind that keyboard.

MM

I thought that it started out good and then went down hill. I'm glad I got it on PPV instead of going to the theater.

yes, definitely

Archived