TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank Goodness Change is Coming to Washington

I noticed our liberals calling for change have been conspiciously absent re comments.

Maybe they only come out at night!

I noticed our liberals calling for change have been conspiciously absent re comments.

Nothing worth the time to comment on maybe!?! :lurk:

I'm reminded of a great quote by President Lincoln, a favorite of President Obama, who said when asked why he wasn't defending himself against those who were publicly mocking him said:

"If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what's said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference."

-Abraham Lincoln

Nothing worth the time to comment on maybe!?! :lurk:

I'm reminded of a great quote by President Lincoln, a favorite of President Obama, who said when asked why he wasn't defending himself against those who were publicly mocking him said:

"If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what's said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference."

-Abraham Lincoln

Nice.

Sounds like something G.W. Bush might have said...

Archived