TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Layed OFF !!!!

Well First off... I truly blessed by the strength god has given me.. I'd like to thank everyone that has wished my family and I health and prosperity!

Second my wife and I have spoken and we are in agreement, big green is offering me the best chance for survival! I have been looking for a job for about a week now and nothing is developing. I think I will melt my reserves in three months! Thankfully I have insurance on my cars through Navy Federal so I wont have to make those car payments! Thank god for payment protection!!!

It looks like Savannah is going to be my new home.. Just got off the phone with Captain James in charge of PA's and this seems like a good fit! plus I have my Georgia license so I can moonlight in the ER's over there..

with respects to South Florida , most physicians I know are eating a big bullet right now... People with out insurance are going through the roof !! 30 percent of Physician are filing for bankruptcy, so I don't think tings are getting better anytime soon! :cry:

Ed

Hi All

Well my mods have come to a sudden and abrupt STOP !!! :doh:

I've been practicing medicine since 2003.. This is the first time I get the boot! The physician I worked for lost contract after contract, So my work kept dropping off... The office manager called me Thursday afternoon to ask me about some paperwork! I knew some thing was up, I thought , I'm going to cut your compensation or something of the sort...

Well the worst happened, no notice no warning, no hey start looking for a job... and then, those words.. I was told to tell you, I have to let you go! :cry: from 163K a year to ZERO!!!! !@#$%^&* :censored:

Ed

I'm sorry about what you are going through. Fact or the matter is that my dad got fired from the dealership that he worked at a few weeks ago. People I guess aren't really buying cars right now. $^&*&^#&&!!!! F :censored: K S :censored: T!!!!!

Sorry about that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It looks like Savannah is going to be my new home.. Just got off the phone with Captain James in charge of PA's and this seems like a good fit! plus I have my Georgia license so I can moonlight in the ER's over there..

How did your new job prospect pan out ? I hope good !!

Hi All

Well my mods have come to a sudden and abrupt STOP !!! :doh:

I've been practicing medicine since 2003.. This is the first time I get the boot! The physician I worked for lost contract after contract, So my work kept dropping off... The office manager called me Thursday afternoon to ask me about some paperwork! I knew some thing was up, I thought , I'm going to cut your compensation or something of the sort...

Well the worst happened, no notice no warning, no hey start looking for a job... and then, those words.. I was told to tell you, I have to let you go! :cry: from 163K a year to ZERO!!!! !@#$%^&* :censored:

Ed

Hope you bounce back soon.

Well First off... I truly blessed by the strength god has given me.. I'd like to thank everyone that has wished my family and I health and prosperity!

Second my wife and I have spoken and we are in agreement, big green is offering me the best chance for survival! I have been looking for a job for about a week now and nothing is developing. I think I will melt my reserves in three months! Thankfully I have insurance on my cars through Navy Federal so I wont have to make those car payments! Thank god for payment protection!!!

with respects to South Florida , most physicians I know are eating a big bullet right now... People with out insurance are going through the roof !! 30 percent of Physician are filing for bankruptcy, so I don't think tings are getting better anytime soon! :cry:

Ed

Ed, best of luck to you. If you do end up in Savannah, let me know. Only 2.5 hours and I will have a son stationed at Ft. Stewart soon. Craig

Archived