• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you people keep posting in this tread?? :headscratch:

We all know there is no 2009 Terlingua event. :cry:

You people are silly! :wacko:

Stop it before someone gets the wrong idea! :redcard:

:shades: :stirpot::lurk:

Terlnigua? Where is Terlingua? Never heard of the place.

i think its time for your shelby to be fitted for her first bra :hysterical:

If MY Shelby needs a bra, I've got more serious issues going on than rock chips!

I was talking about my daughter :P

The cars on the other hand...they need some "support".

What's this I keep reading about rock chips? :headscratch:

Just a little friendly advice...there are no rock chips on a car in the front of the pack! :hysterical3:

I just bought a bra for the car, but I cant figure out how to put it on!!! Those damn straps...now if it was the other kind of bra I could take it off with two fingers in the dark! :happy feet: :superhero:

Now, where were we? :beerchug:

:peelout::bike: oh no, more Terlingua Chips are coming! :speedie::bike::stirpot:

Hey Chuck this year I have one of those DAMMMMMM superchargers you wont be able to pull away so fast this time....... :car: I'll just have to keep my eyes on the you know what gauge :beerchug:

What's this I keep reading about rock chips? :headscratch:

Just a little friendly advice...there are no rock chips on a car in the front of the pack! :hysterical3:

I just bought a bra for the car, but I cant figure out how to put it on!!! Those damn straps...now if it was the other kind of bra I could take it off with two fingers in the dark! :happy feet: :superhero:

Now, where were we? :beerchug:

Oh yeah, well - you know what? Never mind, wont go there :redcard: , will only get myself in trouble :censored:

I'm telling you guys that a clear bra is the way to go, not so good looking esp. on a white car but oh so functional :)

I was gonna take mine off after Terlingua but my big wabbitt is on it so I guess it has to stay.

I'm telling you guys that a clear bra is the way to go, not so good looking esp. on a white car but oh so functional :)

I was gonna take mine off after Terlingua but my big wabbitt is on it so I guess it has to stay.

My car is going into the paint booth today and after all the mods and painting are finished next week I am going to spend the $700 for the clear bra and I do have a colgne bra that I will have to figure out how to fit to her sweet front end

Doesn't look good on white - I've never noticed it.

I'm guessing it would not work very well on a satin black hood. :happy feet:

All this talk about Bras for the Terlinguas got me to thinkin'.... :headscratch:

So I put Link to work and he created a special one just for FTB club members... :happy feet:

Who wants to try one out?

TerlinguaRaodBra.jpg

All this talk about Bras for the Terlinguas got me to thinkin'.... :headscratch:

So I put Link to to work and he created a special one just for FTB club members... :happy feet:

Who wants to try one out?

TerlinguaRaodBra.jpg

It's Warren! :hysterical:

Archived