TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Texas 2009

donnymac

"I was minding my own business and then Sean cartjacked mine"

You have no proof! If you keep spreading these horrible lies I may have to take legal action. You know my brother has a year of law school dont you? You better watch out lady!!! HA! Minding your own business? I think not.

I did steal your cart though.....

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I was minding my own business and then Sean cartjacked mine"

You have no proof! If you keep spreading these horrible lies I may have to take legal action. You know my brother has a year of law school dont you? You better watch out lady!!! HA! Minding your own business? I think not.

I did steal your cart though.....

That would be "appropriated", "facilitated","acquirred", not "steal"- I didnt need law school to teach me that!

That would be "appropriated", "facilitated","acquirred", not "steal"- I didnt need law school to teach me that!

I prefer the term "Liberated".

Hi all!!!!

I honestly do not know if it will happen or not. BUT, you can bet your paychecks that I will be pestering--er--bothering---er---begging--er--pleading---politely (ok, thats better :hysterical: ) asking Amy if it could happen again.

And, if it does and I am allowed the opportunity to go again, you can bet your paychecks again that I will ship my clothes via UPS to the hotel instead of flying them down there. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Bud

Bud,

I think Amy knows that we all want to get back there. I think it is just logistics at this point, although I could be wrong. An occasional whisper in her ear might not hurt though.

As far as clothes go, my brother and I would be willing to loan you some if needed, as I think we all wear "man sized" clothing. :hysterical: Or there is always the Team Shelby trailer......

Would be nice to meet up with everyone again. Terlingua was so fun AND laid back.

Hi all!!!!

I honestly do not know if it will happen or not. BUT, you can bet your paychecks that I will be pestering--er--bothering---er---begging--er--pleading---politely (ok, thats better :hysterical: ) asking Amy if it could happen again.

And, if it does and I am allowed the opportunity to go again, you can bet your paychecks again that I will ship my clothes via UPS to the hotel instead of flying them down there. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Bud

I would think you get seating on the corporate jet? Co-pilot seat taken? I'll fly you there! Clothes? We dont need no stinkin clothes! If you bring anything, bring fuel...LOL

I think it would be a lot of work. You would need to have a good man on the ground there to make all the local arraingements. You would need many volunteers to help with the logistics. You would need someone to set up a car show. etc...

Too much work if you ask me. :censored::banghead::banghead::banghead::shrug:

I think it would be a lot of work. You would need to have a good man on the ground there to make all the local arraingements. You would need many volunteers to help with the logistics. You would need someone to set up a car show. etc...

Too much work if you ask me. :censored::banghead::banghead::banghead::shrug:

That comment of mine was tongue in cheek...because we already know how much work it has been...

A 2009 event would have been nice, but it isnt going to happen...SAI has too much going on this year. I got this straight from Amy last night...

HOWEVER- That doesn't mean it wont happen again, and Amy and SAI are all for doing it maybe next year...this event wont be dropped forever...

Many fine people are working to see that it does happen again...so to my Terlingua friends I say be patient, and the next time at Terlingua will be one to remember for the rest of your lives!! (Just like the last one, only no Bullrun stuff) Lajitas, the locals, and even the Sherriff are all happy to have us back when we can do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived