TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you

WOW 3 women are now reading this topic- That's the most I have ever seen in my over 2 years on this forum!!!

Secondo....Dude......Seriously.......You need to get out more........there are Women everywhere and some times there are more then 3 together..........................

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

When I am cruising by myself I like to listen to heavy metal or hard core rap (Hyphy music). I listen to groups ranging from Metallica, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Static X, Slipknot, E-40, The Federation, Mac Dre, Opeth, Disturbed, Godsmack, and Tool :rockon: . When the wife is on board its usually top 40 pop or the radio.

What no System of a Down, Slayer, COC, Pantera and Trivium? :hysterical:

For me its all exhaust and S/C screams!

:rockon:

:rockon:

• 5 weeks later...
listen to while cruising in your cars??

Personally, for about the first 10,000,000 miles I would listen to the engine (can't help it, HP motors drive me nuts). In my first run in the Shelby, We had Sweet Child o mine playing.

After that, I might consider something like Nickelback, Disturbed, etc.

What is your choice of music.

If you like engine noises you'd love a Cobra. The rumble of the exhaust below you and the sound of the cam coming from the engine. Who needs a radio?

OK, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks (her own stuff), Bruce Springsteen, 50's Oldies station on the radio.

Depends on the vehicle. In the Shelby or my supercharged 88LX, a lot of the time the mix of supercharger whine and low restriction exhaust is music enough. If I do use my Ipod, it is usually to listen to Springsteen. Born to Run and Racing in the Street are a good fit.

In the 04 GT convertible, with the top down on a sunny summer day, the Beach Boys just seems to be the correct fit.

In the truck or the SHO, it varies, Springsteen, Dylan, CCR, Fogerty, or a compromise with my wife or kids picking what they want to listen to. A lot of times if I am in the truck, it is hauling stuff to a little league baseball practice or game, so my kids tend to want to hear John Fogerty's "Centerfield" over and over, and I can't really complain about that.

If I am dragged in to the Expedition, that usually means I have a slew of kids with me so it is usually kid stuff like radio disney.

Anyone listening to mustang sally?

I DO!!! I gotta remember to slow that mustang down sometimes. I love lil wayne and slipknot ozzy disturbed, B.I.G., metalica...ok how bout this cuz ill be here all day. I love hard rock, "gangster" rap (i cant say that without laughing lololololololololol) and even some house music. Big bass or fast hard beats. Its how i like it. If you want a good song though try fall out boys version of beat it. Its fricken awesome!

:hysterical::hysterical: .........gangster rap.... :hysterical::hysterical:

gangster :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: im an original "G" yo lol :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, Kiss, Judiest Priest, Iron Maiden, Jackyl, Incubus, The Black Crowes, Danzig, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Queensryche, Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Megadeth, and Nickelback.

Luckily my wife and I are into mostly the same types of music.

Archived