TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you

listen to while cruising in your cars??

Personally, for about the first 10,000,000 miles I would listen to the engine (can't help it, HP motors drive me nuts). In my first run in the Shelby, We had Sweet Child o mine playing.

After that, I might consider something like Nickelback, Disturbed, etc.

What is your choice of music.

The sound of the engine does it ALL for me...... :peelout::drool::drop: :D

But if I had to listen to music it would be a few songs from Marvin Gaye, "Sexual Healing" or "Let's get it on"...... :spiteful: Actually I listened to that on my way to work this morning....... :dance:

And my all time favorite artist to listen to in the car would be anything from "Prince"..... :happy feet:

When I am cruising by myself I like to listen to heavy metal or hard core rap (Hyphy music). I listen to groups ranging from Metallica, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Static X, Slipknot, E-40, The Federation, Mac Dre, Opeth, Disturbed, Godsmack, and Tool :rockon: . When the wife is on board its usually top 40 pop or the radio.

When I am cruising by myself I like to listen to heavy metal or hard core rap (Hyphy music). I listen to groups ranging from Metallica, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Static X, Slipknot, E-40, The Federation, Mac Dre, Opeth, Disturbed, Godsmack, and Tool :rockon: . When the wife is on board its usually top 40 pop or the radio.

You're a part of the Bay area crowd, aren't you???

If so, I've seen your vids on youtube.com. I think I have you as a fav.. i've also seen your pics on Photobucket. Nice Ride!!!

Umm, you have a 6 cylinder??? :headscratch:

I meant Secondo's engine..... :club: thanks for reminding me I miss the sound of the GT..... :cry:

And I can listen to my own engine if I want to...... :jackinbox:

The Factory Five has stereo sidepipes. The '67 has AM-FM 8 track CB, 8 track tapes now have a half life of two songs and the truckers are hard to understand if you don't listen to them daily. When it's quiet I listen to Diana Krall.

John

Barney Tapes.........they ROCK :rockon:

Especially the "I Love You-You Love Me" song...................... CRANK IT UP MAN............... :rockon:

Gotta Love that Purple Dude................. :woohoo:

:headscratch:

When my Teenage Son was a Little Boy and it was just him and I in the car I used to sing to him...."Have I told you lately that I Love You" by Rod Stewart (another one of my all time favorite artists) and to this day he still remembers..... :kiss: and this past Christmas he bought me a beautiful Christmas Card and on the front of it said "Mother have I told you lately that I Love You", brought tears to my eyes..... :cry:

(very deep voice).......Heavy Metal! AC DC, and the such.

Archived