TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Man Eats Hottest Pepper In The World

I'd try it :)

The weekend before the bash, me and some buddies went to a restaurant called Thai Chili...

They serve their food on a scale of 1-10 for hotness. There was this picture of some random guy on the wall, and I asked who it was, they told me that he ordered a dinner at hotness level 201.

I looked at my buddies and the challenge was on, we ordered 210. I ordered the closest representation to an indonesian dish called Rendon, which is a stewed beef served over a bed of rice. I am familiar with the spices and had the hottest they could make me 7 or 8 years ago by a friend. It actually made my stomache warm to the touch, but no after effects.

Apparently, age has affected my ability to eat that kind of stuff. Me and one of the guys got our meal down in about 10 minutes. The other 2 took about 3 bites and dropped out. The one that finished with me is bald and his whole head was beet red and tears streamed out of his eyes and his nose was running.

I faired somewhat better in that I didnt cry or get a runny nose, but I admit to all, it was damn hot. My pain came later. It upset my stomache so bad I couldnt lay down from the burning of my stomache lining...coming out was actually better than expected...little burning but not too bad...would I do this again? HELL NO, not for a 1000.00 bucks....maybe 10000.00 :hysterical:

At any rate, I got my picture on a wall with my friend, and on the way out the waiter says to me....wow- the other guy took 2 hours to finish his dinner!

I figure our picture will stay up for a while. :happy feet:

That guy had to have gone to the ER.I was kinda waiting for his head to blow up. I bet he does not do that AGAIN. Yea I loved fire marshall Bill. I wished Jim would of made some short movies with all those characters that he played on In Living Color.

• 1 year later...

Archived