TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500

Michael Morris

Ford pulled a GT500 for us yesterday. I dont know when they are going to start building them, but I have a VIN. So when they do this one WILL be built and should be an early car.

Heres the VIN

1ZVBP8JS3A5106351

Right now this is a Torch Red. If anyone is interested I still have time to change the color and any options.

This is what the car is right now

Torch Red

Charcoal black with White leather

Electronics pkg

White stripe

Shelby Car Cover

MSRP $51045

Let me know if anyone is interested and would like to change color or options

MM

Ford pulled a GT500 for us yesterday. I dont know when they are going to start building them, but I have a VIN. So when they do this one WILL be built and should be an early car.

Heres the VIN

1ZVBP8JS3A5106351

Right now this is a Torch Red. If anyone is interested I still have time to change the color and any options.

Torch Red

Electronics pkg

White stripe

Shelby Car Cover

MSRP $51045

MM

coupe or vert?

Heres the VIN

1ZVBP8JS3A5106351

Torch Red

Electronics pkg

White stripe

Shelby Car Cover

MSRP $51045

MM

MM

i was told our car was scheduled for feb production with a march del to the dealership, but who knows??

Heres the VIN

1ZVBP8JS3A5106351

Torch Red

Electronics pkg

White stripe

Shelby Car Cover

MSRP $51045

MM

MSRP $51,045 on the Coupe, prices have gone up a bit.

Any word on what the MSRP is on the vert?

MSRP $51,045 on the Coupe, prices have gone up a bit.

Any word on what the MSRP is on the vert?

HOLY CRAP!! Looks like the 2010's will be boat anchors rusting away in port with those prices. Ford was stupid in my opinion to continue to make the GT500 in 2010 with this economy.

Its ironic though, the car that saved them is going to take them down also. :hysterical:

Fortunes were lost, disposible cash is gone, and the game is over!

HOLY CRAP!! Looks like the 2010's will be boat anchors rusting away in port with those prices. Ford was stupid in my opinion to continue to make the GT500 in 2010 with this economy.

Its ironic though, the car that saved them is going to take them down also. :hysterical:

These cars will sell. They arent going to bring huge ADMs like the 07s and early 08s, but they will sell.

MM

Fortunes were lost, disposible cash is gone, and the game is over!

A little doom and gloom aren't we????

Heres the VIN

1ZVBP8JS3A5106351

Torch Red

Electronics pkg

White stripe

Shelby Car Cover

MSRP $51045

MM

"White leather?" Que es esto?

Is that a contrast stripe? Do you have a pic?

Would you take MSRP for it?

Are there any other available options? Is the glass roof available on a GT500 for '10? I saw a one of a kind awhile back on a KR?

:shift:

"White leather?" Que es esto?

Is that a contrast stripe? Do you have a pic?

Would you take MSRP for it?

Are there any other available options? Is the glass roof available on a GT500 for '10? I saw a one of a kind awhile back on a KR?

:shift:

This year the stripe is based on the interior. I dont have a picture yet.

Yes MSRP is fine

Glass Roof is NOT an option. I didnt add HIDs. They are on hold. I asked to get this car early and the head honcho did me a favor and pulled it early.

MM

This year the stripe is based on the interior. I dont have a picture yet.

Yes MSRP is fine

Glass Roof is NOT an option. I didnt add HIDs. They are on hold. I asked to get this car early and the head honcho did me a favor and pulled it early.

MM

Good call on the HIDs, MM--can always be added later. What would it take to hold this car today?

:happy feet:

A little doom and gloom aren't we????

Doom and gloom I don't think so. Realist yes. I am just making an accurate statement from what I see with our current economy. Why do you think there are so many gt500s for sale right now and the new ones for sale are not selling?

Still curious as to what MSRP will be on the vert...

My local dealer called Monday morning telling me they've received 2 allocations. I have an appointment with them tomorrow AM, thinking of ordering a vert. I'll post what I find on MSRP.

My local dealer called Monday morning telling me they've received 2 allocations. I have an appointment with them tomorrow AM, thinking of ordering a vert. I'll post what I find on MSRP.

Sorry, nothing new on 2010 vert MSRP yet. The dealer did use one allocation and ordered a Grabber Blue coupe with white stripes. We started to order my vert but run into some questions that neither the order guide nor on-line ordering answered. So the dealer is going to call his rep on Monday to see if he can get more info. Namely, I'll be ordering a Kona Blue vert. I don't really want white accent stripe in the seat, I'd prefer the black accent stripe for the interior, but want white exterior stripes (over the top and side). The guide says the interior accent stripe determines what the exterior stripe will be. When we were ordering, the black interior accent stripe is a stripe delete option, which appears to mean the exterior stripes are deleted as well. I'll know for sure on Monday, I hope. Looks like over the top and side stripes are a package deal, cannot have one without the other. I asked him to inquire about 3.73 gears to. Seems odd that you can get them in the GT but not the GT500.

Anyone know of any new 2009 Grabber Orange verts w/ Black Stripes out there?

Doom and gloom I don't think so. Realist yes. I am just making an accurate statement from what I see with our current economy. Why do you think there are so many gt500s for sale right now and the new ones for sale are not selling?

It is reality to expect the MSRP days for even 2010 GT500s are numbered. As an example, a different car, but similar loyal enthusiasm, and 2008/2009 Vipers are going for invoice and less ...and Dodge just recently put all production for the cars on-hold -- an instant collector's car with 600Hp for $85K, and still they can't even sell 100 per month

Archived