TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My SS pick-up story!

Joker45

:happy feet: :happy feet: I apologize for my delay in writing in this thread-I was out sick- The weather has my head all stuffy! Baby=no good drugs! :( Did I mention that we got SNOW yesterday!? Amazing!

Your car looked BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that you like it and that you listened to my break in instructions. Thank you. Some do.. some dont-- but I am glad that you did. Now you can enjoy your car and race those corvette's :)

The gentleman in the picture is Chris. He is one of our runners here and does a lot of work on out going cars-Not much of a picture guy- but you got him to take one! :)

Guess I will be seeing you and the car again in a few weeks! =D

Have a good Holiday!

Thanks everyone!

:happy feet: :happy feet: I apologize for my delay in writing in this thread-I was out sick- The weather has my head all stuffy! Baby=no good drugs! :( Did I mention that we got SNOW yesterday!? Amazing!

Your car looked BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that you like it and that you listened to my break in instructions. Thank you. Some do.. some dont-- but I am glad that you did. Now you can enjoy your car and race those corvette's :)

The gentleman in the picture is Chris. He is one of our runners here and does a lot of work on out going cars-Not much of a picture guy- but you got him to take one! :)

Guess I will be seeing you and the car again in a few weeks! =D

Have a good Holiday!

Yes I listened to you and I'm glad I did! :happy feet: I don't want you coming after me with that new paddle you might have to beat it into me! :hysterical:

Thanks for reminding me of Chris's name.

Thanks for all of your help Adrienne!

Hey Joker what r u doing up so late on line do u work nights? I'm on the SS list...

Yes I listened to you and I'm glad I did! :happy feet: I don't want you coming after me with that new paddle you might have to beat it into me! :hysterical:

Not right now! But I had some stuff to catch up on.

Congrates on the SS list. You will love it!

Hey Joker what r u doing up so late on line do u work nights? I'm on the SS list...

Your car is gorgeous Robert! Don't pet it too much as your wife may become jealous of her :) CYA in LA!

Thanks Sheri. Yea that might cause some problems!

LA in less then 3 weeks!

Marji says I should rub her the way I do my Shelby's. Oh damn, busted.

See you both in LA.

:hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm late to the party, as I've been away from the forum for a while. Congrats on the new arrival! I know you've been waiting a long time. You picked it up on my wife's birthday, FWIW.

Makes me want to plan another road trip. Well, come spring anyway... :shift:

Looks great! And so does the car!

• 2 months later...
Thanks everyone. I am sure I will still be peaking out in the garage every once in awhile just to pinch myself and remind me that I really do have it!

the avitar or the car?? :happy feet:

Archived