TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Knight Rider

I like the show and I thought last nights episode was good. I think the story line and acting are getting better as the show goes on. And my daughter and I got to meet the new kitt and the old kitt this weekend at the World of Wheels car show. Savannah was trying to sneak in and sit in Kitt but Kitt locked his doors and said to her "Savannah that function is not programmed in my database I can not allow you to sit in me, if you try that again I will be forced to spank you and throw you in my truck" She looked up at me and said "DADDY LETS RUN; Kitts going to get me"

:doh:

+1 I too think it's getting better as time goes on.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, she is kinda hot. :happy feet: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY KINDA? SHE IS SUPER HOT

But please don't do what Tekky did when the post got started a few month ago.

Hey SS94 I promise you in a year or so those are the only kind of pictures your going to want to see.

And yes it really was KITT that was talking to Savannah. You gotta always believe.....Savannah sure does :yup:

Ok, I'll believe you.

BTW maybe I'll start to like those pic in the future, but the only eye candy for me right now, are the girls in my school. :happy feet: :hysterical:

So if you caught tonight's episode, how did you think of it? I thought it was cool when KITT went sidways and turbo boosted. :happy feet:

When they talked about the methane under the bar and when the spark made the methane explode while the guy tried to break into KITT, a thing that was running through my mind that was saying: "did someone rip before each take?" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I have been watching (even burning to dvd) and I admittedly really enjoyt it sometimes. It's mindless fun.

Tonight's episode had a very similar storyline and perhaps I'm showing my age here...but can you say Roadhouse?

Sure Patrick Swayze didn't have a car, bur he has a bitchin blind guitar player.....

Actually Swayze did have a nice car---he just hide it in a barn. Oops, maybe I shouldn't admit to knowing that :doh: If you remember the original Knight Rider, there was an episode with a couple of idiots trying to steal Kitt the whole show. What old is new again

Actually Swayze did have a nice car---he just hide it in a barn. Oops, maybe I shouldn't admit to knowing that :doh: If you remember the original Knight Rider, there was an episode with a couple of idiots trying to steal Kitt the whole show. What old is new again

Yeah, and then one episode, they sole him with the door wide open and then later, the thieves were ejected from the car. :hysterical:

I have been watching (even burning to dvd) and I admittedly really enjoyt it sometimes. It's mindless fun.

Tonight's episode had a very similar storyline and perhaps I'm showing my age here...but can you say Roadhouse?

Sure Patrick Swayze didn't have a car, bur he has a bitchin blind guitar player.....

You know you can also watch it on the NBC site. :lurk:

But that's cool what you're doing because you can watch your favorite episode over and over again. :happy feet: :lurk::hysterical:

So if you caught tonight's episode, how did you think of it? I thought it was cool when KITT went sidways and turbo boosted. :happy feet:

When they talked about the methane under the bar and when the spark made the methane explode while the guy tried to break into KITT, a thing that was running through my mind that was saying: "did someone rip before each take?" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I think the bigger guy breaking into KITT was BIG SCHWAG Brett Wagner from Pass Time. Can anyone verify this?

Archived