TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Knight Rider

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the sow. I ordered a black one origanly and now i got a vapor...wouldnt trade my vapor but sometimes i regret not gettin the black. Actually only on wednesday nights........if the acting would get better the show would take off. I hope it doesnt get canned though at all. I think the KARR episode sucked ass but what r ya gonna do right? So hot cars hot women and i love it. I got a pic of me as a kid in my pedal knight rider car and one with my shelby now...too bad it isnt black though cuz i think that owuld be funny.

I love the show. I ordered a black one originallyd now i got a vapor...wouldnt trade my vapor but sometimes i regret not gettin the black. Actually only on wednesday nights........if the acting would get better the show would take off. I hope it doesnt get canned though at all. I think the KARR episode sucked ass but what r ya gonna do right? So hot cars hot women and i love it. I got a pic of me as a kid in my pedal knight rider car and one with my shelby now...too bad it isnt black though cuz i think that owuld be funny.

:hysterical:

KARR was cool in its own right, wasnt expecting him to be the 80's KARR, but the time on the screen was eh. But the ppl that created KARR had a longer fight scene, but NBC edited it down to what was shown.

I want this to return next season, I need a show with a hot car in it :-)

Also if u like KR sign the petition and/or print off a letter and send it to NBC.

http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rider_2008/campaign/

I like the show and I thought last nights episode was good. I think the story line and acting are getting better as the show goes on. And my daughter and I got to meet the new kitt and the old kitt this weekend at the World of Wheels car show. Savannah was trying to sneak in and sit in Kitt but Kitt locked his doors and said to her "Savannah that function is not programmed in my database I can not allow you to sit in me, if you try that again I will be forced to spank you and throw you in my truck" She looked up at me and said "DADDY LETS RUN; Kitts going to get me"

:doh:

I think if the two girls drove the car they could show that all night and id be happy! :yahoo: I think most of us watch it for nostalgia wich is little because kitt isnt a trans am. But then those of us faitful till the end to the shelby name like it cuz of the car brand, wich is not even on the car. Me persoannaly? I am in love with the girl who plays sarah and i grew up pedaling my little knight rider car down the street. Now i pedal my shelby with the throttle and get the same feeling lol. Its all about the person! Dont hate wicked...lol

sorry, no offense, I cant believe any of you are still watching that crap.

We watch it because it is (dare I say it) the best thing to watch on a Wednesday Night.................TV is going down hill with all the Reality Shows. They now have one about a Pest Control Business................ :banghead:

I think if the two girls drove the car they could show that all night and id be happy! :yahoo: I think most of us watch it for nostalgia wich is little because kitt isnt a trans am. But then those of us faitful till the end to the shelby name like it cuz of the car brand, wich is not even on the car. Me persoannaly? I am in love with the girl who plays sarah and i grew up pedaling my little knight rider car down the street. Now i pedal my shelby with the throttle and get the same feeling lol. Its all about the person! Dont hate wicked...lol

not a hater......

but I am a Wanderer

yeah a Wanderer

I roam around around around..........

Yeah, she is kinda hot. :happy feet:

But please don't do what Tekky did when the post got started a few month ago.

Yeah, she is kinda hot. :happy feet: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY KINDA? SHE IS SUPER HOT

But please don't do what Tekky did when the post got started a few month ago.

Hey SS94 I promise you in a year or so those are the only kind of pictures your going to want to see.

And yes it really was KITT that was talking to Savannah. You gotta always believe.....Savannah sure does :yup:

KARR was cool in its own right, wasnt expecting him to be the 80's KARR, but the time on the screen was eh. But the ppl that created KARR had a longer fight scene, but NBC edited it down to what was shown.

I want this to return next season, I need a show with a hot car in it :-)

Also if u like KR sign the petition and/or print off a letter and send it to NBC.

http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rider_2008/campaign/

What good does a petition to NBC do? They never listen to the fans anyway.

They screw around with Las Vegas' time slot and never let the viewers get used to the new characters. Then they yanked it in the middle of the season during a two part cliffhanger. The fans petitioned, and flooded the offices with mail. The execs at NBC paid it no attention whatsoever and have left the show for dead.

IF they want it to stay, it will stay. If they don't then it will be gone. NBC cares nothing about what it's viewers think. Just look at the garbage most of their shows have become. L&O being the lone exception and they are trying their best to kill it.

Archived