TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Knight Rider

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was out in the garage working on my Shelby last night and suddenly got the craving to watch Knight Rider. I saw the Pilot 'movie' a few times and the first 2 or 3 Episodes. I think I stayed up until 3am watching 4 or 5 off my DVR.

Still a fun show, I've gotten over the morphing complaints. I'm curious to see how it is after the 'retooling'. Hopefully it stays around for awhile, the Car is excellent, and I dig the chemistry with Michael and Sarah. :happy feet:

Well I was out in the garage working on my Shelby last night and suddenly got the craving to watch Knight Rider. I saw the Pilot 'movie' a few times and the first 2 or 3 Episodes. I think I stayed up until 3am watching 4 or 5 off my DVR.

Still a fun show, I've gotten over the morphing complaints. I'm curious to see how it is after the 'retooling'. Hopefully it stays around for awhile, the Car is excellent, and I dig the chemistry with Michael and Sarah. :happy feet:

Gotta love the "love." :hysterical:

Can't wait till next week when they show K.A.R.R.

But let's get through seeing part 2 of last week's episode

This is all I have to say about tonights show.........:boring:

And what a phony part when KITT parachuted out of the airplane.... :doh:

But still looking forward to next weeks show...... :lurk:

Last night's EP was pretty good. I hadn't watched the show last for a long time so I ended up watching about 6 this week from my DVR. Still entertaining.

I do wish they'd fire the CGI House they use and get someone better. The KARR effects do look a lot better, but those Cargo Plane shots last night were :lol:

I'm also mad at the show, because I feel compelled to trade in for a Black KR every time I watch :angry2:

Last night's EP was pretty good. I hadn't watched the show last for a long time so I ended up watching about 6 this week from my DVR. Still entertaining.

I do wish they'd fire the CGI House they use and get someone better. The KARR effects do look a lot better, but those Cargo Plane shots last night were :lol:

I'm also mad at the show, because I feel compelled to trade in for a Black KR every time I watch :angry2:

Gotta......see.....K.A.R.R.! :banghead:

Last night episode was excellent :happy feet:

But they didnt show Dr. G being blown up, just the "JAG Admiral" Said Im sorry, and bam Mike shooting ppl with KITT's help.

Maybe Bruce Davidson will come back in season 2, hopefully it will be renewed, if they really want to have him back.

Last night driving screens were real :happy feet: , it took them 2 days to film on a Long Beach highway and i think they actually had a plane land on the highway to see if it could work

I think KARR episode will be interesting :lurk:

Espeically when Peter Cullen said "KITT MUST DIE' :happy feet:

watch the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwnjGSCDrQk

Last night episode was excellent :happy feet:

But they didnt show Dr. G being blown up, just the "JAG Admiral" Said Im sorry, and bam Mike shooting ppl with KITT's help.

Maybe Bruce Davidson will come back in season 2, hopefully it will be renewed, if they really want to have him back.

Last night driving screens were real :happy feet: , it took them 2 days to film on a Long Beach highway and i think they actually had a plane land on the highway to see if it could work

I think KARR episode will be interesting :lurk:

Espeically when Peter Cullen said "KITT MUST DIE' :happy feet:

watch the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwnjGSCDrQk

Didn't he voice KARR in "Trust Doesn't Rust"

Didn't he voice KARR in "Trust Doesn't Rust"

Yes he was the original KARR in season 1, however in season 3 KARR was voiced by Paul Frees but he is no longer with us.

People are like complaining that Cullen is making KR more Transformations. But Cullen was KARR before Optimus Prime

Hi all! If you get NBC wherever you live and you turn on you T.V. to channel 4 which is NBC on at 8 O' clock on Wenesdays, you would be watching the new Knight Rider. If any of you have seen it which I have, please post you comments about the actors, actresses, episodes, etc. Post them even if you like it or dislike it. I just want to hear or see some comments about it. :mail:

Thanks, :happy feet:

supersnake94

I luv the show so much that I watch in my garage next to my car and make my wife call me Michael and also thinking of changing my last name to Knight it would be so kool to have Knight 1 and knight 2

Hi all! If you get NBC wherever you live and you turn on you T.V. to channel 4 which is NBC on at 8 O' clock on Wenesdays, you would be watching the new Knight Rider. If any of you have seen it which I have, please post you comments about the actors, actresses, episodes, etc. Post them even if you like it or dislike it. I just want to hear or see some comments about it. :mail:

Thanks, :happy feet:

supersnake94

"KITT" is "SMART"..........All the others on the show are "STUPID"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Archived