TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Knight Rider

Dude, I'm a freshman not a child. I know right from wrong and I hope you learned your lesson on what pictures to post and what not to post I don't know tha age of user dylan wants a mustang but I bet you that he is a teen as well. I hope you think twice before you post something under one of my blogs because it would definatly 100% be reported.

Regards

supersnake94

Kid u need to calm down............a 14 year old is a child to most people. That pic of Deanna isnt so bad, u see women in bikini's worst than that on beaches.

Something's wrong with you and you need help. :censored:

U were saying to think twice before posting, u need to understand that these guys are way older than u and have more knowledge than u, dont disrepect them. U are a young kid that doesnt have his mind fully develop yet :banghead: , so think before u type, because that statement seems like u have an anger problem :chairshot:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kid u need to calm down............a 14 year old is a child to most people. That pic of Deanna isnt so bad, u see women in bikini's worst than that on beaches.

U were saying to think twice before posting, u need to understand that these guys are way older than u and have more knowledge than u, dont disrepect them. U are a young kid that doesnt have his mind fully develop yet :banghead: , so think before u type, because that statement seems like u have an anger problem :chairshot:

Okay Okay no more disrepecting people i'm sorry. :doh:

Ok, dude, Im 15, and I dont care what goes on here, I don't own this forum, so I don't care, if you see something that you don't like in a topic, then don't read it anymore, its that simple. Now, back to topic on what we are supposed to be talking about here, the new Knight Rider show. :backtotopic:

Anyways, does this show only come on on Wednesday nights? Or is there a day that they show reruns of it?

Ok, dude, Im 15, and I dont care what goes on here, I don't own this forum, so I don't care, if you see something that you don't like in a topic, then don't read it anymore, its that simple. Now, back to topic on what we are supposed to be talking about here, the new Knight Rider show. :backtotopic:

Anyways, does this show only come on on Wednesday nights? Or is there a day that they show reruns of it?

Yeah I saw that on you profile that your're 15 and you're probably right about people reading the posts.

Anyway the show only appears on Wednesdy nights at 8 O'clock on NBC and no, they don't show reruns. It's a new episode everyweek. However, if you missed an episode and you want to watch it, go onto NBC.com and click undetr videos or full epsisodes, whatever is on the top bar, click on Knight Rider, click on full episodes and select an episode.

That's it Happy Thanksgiving! :happy feet:

So what happened to the show?? Did it get cancelled or are they just stopping it until after the holidays?? :shrug:

The show is on hiatus until the 1st week of January. Reruns, reruns, reruns, until then.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived