TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sexystang's sister has passed away

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lauri,

I just watched your sisters video tribute. Very well done Lauri. Even know I did not know her and have never met you in person, I feel the sadness even stronger after watching the video tribute.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Here' the video tribute in case anyone else wants to see it.

http://www.funkfuneralhome.com/obit-video-...81&id=36988

Please keep My Father and I in your thoughts and prayers especially today........ :cry::cry::cry:

My Sister will be placed to rest next to our Mother....... :angel: :angel:

Thank You Everyone!!!! :grouphug:

Laurie & Sean, I'm at a loss for words after finding out about this so late.... My prayers & condolences are with you and your family during this time & if there is anything any of us can do, please PM, email or call us.... we love you & want to help even if it's only a dry shoulder to cry on.

(Isaiah 40:29) "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak"

Carey died unexpectedly this morning, she was only 38. Laurie and her family are devastated. Carey has a 11 year old son. Prayers and words of comfort would be sincerely appreciated, thank you so very much!

Condolences and prayers from the VNMOUS1 clan.

bj

I wanted to say Hello and thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for My Dad and I and wanted to give you an update on how I am doing. I am still in shock and have not yet absorbed all this, It was extremely difficult for me at the Cemetary :cry: as my Sister was laid to rest next to my Mother, I was so bad that I almost collapsed and I scared the heck out of my Son but he was there for me 100% all day right by my side AND he was a Pallbearer for his Aunt as well :kiss: at the same time experiencing his own difficulties losing his Auntie/Godmother. My sister had just bought a new puppy a few months ago to replace the one that she had for 15 years and had to put down over the summer (the black dog that was in the video tribute) and my Son took her puppy in memory of his Aunt. My Dad is very saddened from the loss of his daughter and only has me left therefore I need and will do everything in power to make sure he is ok. And this is ironic, my Uncle pointed out to me that My Mom passed away in 1998 at the age of 48 and my Sister passed away in 2008 at the age of 38 and both were close to the Holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. :angel: :angel:

I opened up the Scholarship Fund for my little nephew Jordan :kiss: and he already has close to $500........ :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I miss you all and will update you when possible :stats: as I am very busy and in the grieving process. I am also receiving lots of cards a day with money for my nephews account in the mail :mail: Thank You all again for the kind words. :grouphug:

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I received a sympathy card and a donation for my Nephew's Scholarship Fund from "Brianspony"...... :mail: Thank You to Brian and his family. :)

I still have not fully absorbed all this yet :( and with the Holidays coming up are certainly not helping and trying my best to Support my Dad on top of all this, but once I receive an answer on what happened to my sister it may be the closure that I truly need. I'm doing my best with the all the strength that I have left to give to take all this one day at a time.

Yesterday I received a sympathy card and a donation for my Nephew's Scholarship Fund from "Brianspony"...... :mail: Thank You to Brian and his family. :)

I still have not fully absorbed all this yet :( and with the Holidays coming up are certainly not helping and trying my best to Support my Dad on top of all this, but once I receive an answer on what happened to my sister it may be the closure that I truly need. I'm doing my best with the all the strength that I have left to give to take all this one day at a time.

I can't imagine losing a loved one like you have and I know the holidays are hard when a loved one has gone. I hope that you find out what happened and can put that part to rest. I'm so very sorry for your loss SS. Take care.

Thank you for your continue condolences this is getting alot harder to deal with as Christmas is approaching..... :cry: I'm sorry to say but December has not been my favorite month since my Mother passed away 10 years ago on 12/30/98. :angel: Please continue to keep myself and my Dad in your thoughts and prayers as we will need them. I am trying my best to keep it together for the both of us. :grouphug:

Keep your chin up, :kiss: we all love you!

Thanks!!! ;)

I just received a note from one of my customers that I work with stating she was very sorry for my loss and her and her husband lit a candle for my family, that was very nice. :happy feet: I have had other customers personally calling me also :call: after they found out the week that I was not here when they were looking for me. Well I am the most popular collector here at work I've been dealing with these people for 3 years. :doh:

• 11 months later...
Carey died unexpectedly this morning, she was only 38. Laurie and her family are devastated. Carey has a 11 year old son. Prayers and words of comfort would be sincerely appreciated, thank you so very much!

I cannot believe a year has gone by..... :cry: Please take a moment to say a prayer today for my Little Sis..... :angel:

Thank You..... :grouphug:

Archived