TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sexystang's sister has passed away

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laurie,

I am deeply sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Life is precious, and each day that we live we are blessed. There are days that we don't seem to see the blessings, but they are there. I'm sure your sister made a difference in your life and you are who you are, in part, because of her. That will never change. You will cherish the memories and pictures of her for the rest of your life.

In His grip,

Don

Carey died unexpectedly this morning, she was only 38. Laurie and her family are devastated. Carey has a 11 year old son. Prayers and words of comfort would be sincerely appreciated, thank you so very much!

I'm sorry about the loss. I'm in high school and I got a call from my school district that my home economics teacher that I had in the 7th grade died last week on Friday November 14 of a stroke so I understand how it feels to lose someone.

regards

supersnake94

Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart for your condolences :grouphug: I am staying with my Father tonight as he is devestated :( and this all happened so sudden as this has not hit me yet I have been very busy all day with funeral arrangements and going through pictures of my sister with all her family members and picking out the best ones. I talked to her son tonight he sounded ok and was happy to talk to his Auntie Laurie. :kiss: In lieu of flowers I am setting up a fund in my Nephew's name. My Son was pretty devastated as well and came to see me to help me pick out the pictures. :kiss: We don't have an answer yet on what happened because she was so young they did an autopsy today and I'm hoping for an answer tomorrow. I am actually on my Sisters laptop right now since I am not home. My father found her very early this morning on the bathroom floor and did try to revive her but she was already gone :cry: I was already at work this morning when I got a surprise visit from my Aunt and Uncle who went out of their way to come to my work and tell me the news in person and took me with them for the day so I didn't have to drive as I was pretty shaken up. :cry: I have the weekend to grasp all this as the services are on Monday. She will rest in peace right next to our Mother whom she still missed dearly :angel: Here is the link if you would like to send condolences click on the tab "obituaries and memorials" then "current services" her name is Carey Artibani and there will also be a video tribute on-line starting on Monday. My Father is ok right now and finally sleeping and I'm hoping to do the same soon.

http://www.funkfuneralhome.com/

Thank you all again and a very special thank you to Sean for posting this..... :wub: he is very sad as well!!!

Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart for your condolences :grouphug: I am staying with my Father tonight as he is devestated :( and this all happened so sudden as this has not hit me yet I have been very busy all day with funeral arrangements and going through pictures of my sister with all her family members and picking out the best ones. I talked to her son tonight he sounded ok and was happy to talk to his Auntie Laurie. :kiss: In lieu of flowers I am setting up a fund in my Nephew's name. My Son was pretty devastated as well and came to see me to help me pick out the pictures. :kiss: We don't have an answer yet on what happened because she was so young they did an autopsy today and I'm hoping for an answer tomorrow. I am actually on my Sisters laptop right now since I am not home. My father found her very early this morning on the bathroom floor and did try to revive her but she was already gone :cry: I was already at work this morning when I got a surprise visit from my Aunt and Uncle who went out of their way to come to my work and tell me the news in person and took me with them for the day so I didn't have to drive as I was pretty shaken up. :cry: I have the weekend to grasp all this as the services are on Monday. She will rest in peace right next to our Mother whom she still missed dearly :angel: Here is the link if you would like to send condolences click on the tab "obituaries and memorials" then "current services" her name is Carey Artibani and there will also be a video tribute on-line starting on Monday. My Father is ok right now and finally sleeping and I'm hoping to do the same soon.

http://www.funkfuneralhome.com/

Thank you all again and a very special thank you to Sean for posting this..... :wub: he is very sad as well!!!

Laurie ..... I am so sorry to hear about your loss. One wonders why these things happen and sometimes its just cant be explained.

My prayers and heart goes out to you and your family.

Laurie,

sorry to hear about the loss of your sister, wish I could say something that would take the hurt away. I lost my sister also suddenly 2 years ago on Thanksgiving Day and my Grandfather the very next day, he was 94 and she was 37, of course you expect that at some time in old age, but I still have a hard time with her not being around, we were about 2 years apart . I also miss visits with my Grandfather :cry: , but her death is much harder on the family. It just takes time to heal, sometimes a long time. My prayers to you and your family

Chuck

Archived