TEAM SHELBY FORUM

APB for ShelbyDude

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldnt think so, but I quit reading them things with a week to go. Dont know if something was said and now he dont want to come back for awhile.

I hope I get to talk to him tomorrow and tell him everyone is looking for him

MM

I have spoke with John several times and have his home number programed in my cell phone.

That number is no longer in service.

I sent him a PM a few days ago and I havent heard anything back. He usually gets right back to me. Im calling the dealer tomorrow and checking on him

MM

I personally hope to hear from him again, as he helped my source two cars (not for me but friends) in California, and helped me get documents on my GT500 that I couldn't get from the dealer.

He is truly an asset to this site and the general membership!

TD aka Cali_KR

I wouldnt think so, but I quit reading them things with a week to go. Dont know if something was said and now he dont want to come back for awhile.

I hope I get to talk to him tomorrow and tell him everyone is looking for him

MM

Thanks MM. Please keep us updated........I hope all is well.

Is this Johns car? The windshield logo and the rear quarter scoops are the same. :cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...A1%7C240%3A1318

It looks quite similar, but John's car also has side scoops in addition to the window scoops, centered letters on the rear decklid and tinted headlamps. In addition, milage on this one seems too low. John drove to the Dearborn event the last two years which would account for most (if not all) of the milage on this particular car.

I got an email from him two days ago and he said he has been beyon dbusy at the dealership with all of his responsbilities (and maybe even a few that have been recently added).

At any rate, the Dude is okay....just very busy.

K

I got an email from him two days ago and he said he has been beyon dbusy at the dealership with all of his responsbilities (and maybe even a few that have been recently added).

At any rate, the Dude is okay....just very busy.

K

Thats good news...thanx

Is this Johns car? The windshield logo and the rear quarter scoops are the same. :cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...A1%7C240%3A1318

Not his car-he has the custom vista blue shifter ball with the cobra etched in the side and it's also listed from a different dealership than he works at.

I'm glad to hear he will be back. I hope his daughter is doing better. When we were in Dearborn he found out that she is a diabetic. He was helping her with the meds because her insurance did not cover them, She was very sick and John was worried sick to his stomac about her condition. Those kinds of daily meds are very expensive.

Archived