TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SRT8 News

Yes. It IS the hottest car on the road. It's tough to type that, being a life long Ford fanatic, but Dodge outdid us with this one.

Have any of you guys seen or heard the SRT8 on the road? It's SSlick and is the only source of blacktop envy I have.

Ken

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sorry, but this thread is definitely car related! Oh, Mr. Moderator, could we please move this thread where it belongs? It's screwing me up with trying to track the non-car related threads! :hysterical:

:redcard: Uhh... hello, all the other threds are for Shelby Mustangs or the old Shelby tuned Chryslers not the Challenger :rant2:

Not the hottest car on the road, whaddya think the answer is gonna be when this is a SHELBY forum? DUH!

But, those are some perty nice buildings behind it! :hysterical2:

But Really, they are nice cars, other than the 'Stang, it is the closest "retro" car to the older one.

• 2 years later...

Not the hottest car on the road, whaddya think the answer is gonna be when this is a SHELBY forum? DUH!

But, those are some perty nice buildings behind it! :hysterical2:

But Really, they are nice cars, other than the 'Stang, it is the closest "retro" car to the older one.

It is pretty sweet.

:superhero:

Yes. It IS the hottest car on the road. It's tough to type that, being a life long Ford fanatic, but Dodge outdid us with this one.

Have any of you guys seen or heard the SRT8 on the road? It's SSlick and is the only source of blacktop envy I have.

Ken

Ken...I know this is a very old post, but...........................................................................................................................................................+1

:bag:

My Son in law has a SRT 8 Charger. I must say it is a neat car in many ways. It's fun to drive, handles good, breaks good and has lots of comfort options. But it's too heavy to be a competitor.

EDIT- No he doesn't live with us. They went out of town for a week and left it here.

post-3388-0-15493600-1294073757_thumb.jpg

post-3388-0-15493600-1294073757_thumb.jpg

Ken...I know this is a very old post, but...........................................................................................................................................................+1

:bag:

Pot is not good for you :hysterical:

Archived