TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Election Night!!!

Have fun watching, everyone. After all these weeks of arguing and wrangling over the issues, it's coming to a conclusion. I have the TV on Fox News, a couple of election tracking web sites open, as well as Team Shelby. I think after dinner I'll fix a nice drink and just keep watching as late as I can manage to stay up.

May the best man (McCain) win!! :happy feet:

The "chaos" was all the media-induced frenzy prior to Y2K for no reason!!!

Yup, "CHICKEN LITTLE SCARE TACTICS"..................

Kinda like todays "GOP"............... :hysterical:

But both could hardly be described as "caos"................Except maybe the "GOP"???????????

McCain is leading with national vote so far.

54% = McCain!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

45% = Obama

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

But the Highest Respect to Sen. McCain for promising to help UNITE and SUPPORT President Obama.........

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Have fun watching, everyone. After all these weeks of arguing and wrangling over the issues, it's coming to a conclusion. I have the TV on Fox News, a couple of election tracking web sites open, as well as Team Shelby. I think after dinner I'll fix a nice drink and just keep watching as late as I can manage to stay up.

May the best man (McCain) win!! :happy feet:

As with everthing else you've said, you are wrong again!!!

Hang in there though...

R/ FUFA Posse

• 5 months later...

This thread was clearly made by a Republican who expected to gloat about a McCain victory. I am very interested in the feelings of the far right members who planned to talk trash here but had to scrap those plans when their man did not win. What I am interested in is when did you know it was over? Give me a specific time. What did you do when you realise that? Any tears? Anger? Dispair? Please share your feelings on the specific night. What gloating posts ideas you had ready to go but had to scrap?

This is only for the far right fringe people. Only interested in what their feelings were. This thread did not deserve the quick death is suffered.

Archived