TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best Friend In Need of Prayer

Hello all, With Very heavy heart tonight I ask all to pray for our friend Lamonte Morriss Or AKA LSR on here, I just got off the phione with him and he has been Hospitlized for Brain Cancer coming from a sore or thought it was tooth!! He will undergo surgery Monday morning at Bellville Memorial Hopsital too see the the damage, it is very large tumor on the side of his brain but it is binign. Lamonte is a very good friend and has helped me and alot of people to get to Shelby fest in Herman MO. We hang out and talk about cars all the time and he and family are great people to know and now need our prayers to pull them through a rough time!!! All will be apreciated, Sorry about speeling but I'm at a loss of words for my friend tonight. Later Mickey

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sorry to hear the news. Kind of reminds us what is really important. The power of prayer is powerful indeed. We will all join you doing what we can for your friend. He is part of our family too.

Jim

Hello all, With Very heavy heart tonight I ask all to pray for our friend Lamonte Morriss Or AKA LSR on here, I just got off the phione with him and he has been Hospitlized for Brain Cancer coming from a sore or thought it was tooth!! He will undergo surgery Monday morning at Bellville Memorial Hopsital too see the the damage, it is very large tumor on the side of his brain but it is binign. Lamonte is a very good friend and has helped me and alot of people to get to Shelby fest in Herman MO. We hang out and talk about cars all the time and he and family are great people to know and now need our prayers to pull them through a rough time!!! All will be apreciated, Sorry about speeling but I'm at a loss of words for my friend tonight. Later Mickey

Is it begnign or malignant? Begnign is non cancerous which would be better for Lamonte. Either way, Lamonte, your in my prayers, man, hang in there!

Oh man...I hate to hear this. LSR is a long time member here and a friend of many. I will be praying for LaMont that the removal goes well and that the doctors get it all out and that he stays strong during the surgery. LSR is a man of faith and a brother in Christ and his brothers need to come along side him at his time of need.

prayinghands.jpg

Sad news. My thoughts and prayers will be with you Lamonte. I hope that everything turns out perfectly for you.

he called me tonight and said it's Begnign but very large over ear and on top of brain to what degree they will find out. The will remove it monday and see which blood vessell it's attached too and hope they can remove it all. more later, Thanks for all yours prayers, Mickey

A co-worker of mine had a benign tumor on her brain removed a few years ago. At the time she was in her mid-50's. She was out of work for close to a year, but is back to work and has made a full 100% recovery. Prayers on there way.

blessedmother.jpg

Man Oh Man, I was just talking with him Wednesday night about his car.

Lamont is always trying to help everyone else. He is just that type of guy.

ONE of the Few TRUELY nice and thoughtful people in this world.

Yes, a lot of prayers for Lamont, my friend.

Bill

LaMonte has been a huge help with the Friday night portion of Shelbyfest.

I have spoken many times with LaMonte and he just flat out a great guy.

Couldn't get the friday night before Shelbyfest together without him.

Speedy recovery my friend........

Kyle

Perhaps Lamonte could be the guest of honor at CS86. I know I would chip in a nickel or three to bring him out to the event. Would that not speed his recovery? Seriously, what could be better for him than to be surrounded, literally, surrounded by his friends and Shelby cars?

Jim

Archived