TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Doggy Picture Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of our two Boston Terriers, when she was a pup (8 years ago) - she's still just as darn cute....

bunny3.jpg

This is both of them; Clyde, the bigger one, is 13 years old now!

bunnyclyde.jpg

Here's our pups. This is Isis, my female rottie. She was the runt of the litter. She wasn't quite sure what to think in this photo! I think I woke her up and she wasn't happy about that. :)

Isislounging.jpg

Here's Isis doing what she does best and that is eating. She looks forward to the end of the peanut butter jar since she gets to clean it out.

isiseatingpb.jpg

And here's Chance, our English mastiff. He's almost twice the size of Isis, but she is still the boss of the house! We rescued him a little over a year ago. That bed is 50" long for reference how large he really is! :)

chancesleeping.jpg

aaaawwwwwwww..... :dreamy:

I know he is just so cute, I mean the Dog of course. Wait I mean Max. Didn't want anyone to be confused about which dog( husband or Max) I was talking about. :hysterical::hysterical:

Sharon

one more of Robert and Max that I like

Beautiful Pic Sharon......... :happy feet:

I had a dog named Max, he was a Border Collie and a very awesome dog.... :)

I know he is just so cute, I mean the Dog of course. Wait I mean Max. Didn't want anyone to be confused about which dog( husband or Max) I was talking about. :hysterical::hysterical:

Sharon

:hysterical2:

here's one more my buddy caine 11 months old and quite a handful

th_Multimed.jpg

Cutie.

Here's my girl. Just under 5 months & 50 lbs of complete freak! If you look closely you'll see that she's in the process of losing all her baby teeth. We find little teeth all over the place and she chews on everything, including people.

leni_062808_02.jpg

Another pic...

leni_062808_01.jpg

Cutie.

Here's my girl. Just under 5 months & 50 lbs of complete freak! If you look closely you'll see that she's in the process of losing all her baby teeth. We find little teeth all over the place and she chews on everything, including people.

leni_062808_02.jpg

Another pic...

leni_062808_01.jpg

rpretzel,i know what you mean about the chewing my buddy chews everything espcially my wife

he is starting to slow down on that some. good luck w/your girl she is a cutie

Archived