TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tired of dealer price gouging? Do something!!!

mrfarmdog

OK, what is Bill Ford' mailing address. I can even go by his house, where does he live? Probably 2 hours from me in the rich suburbs of Detroit somewhere, right,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sounds like we need the Excursion, problem is, it will cost as much as the ADM to drive that tank from North Carolina to Michigan to set Ford straight, right Rufdraft? Oh well, he is off eating those ribs, drinking some budveiser I guess , :fan:

:sos: We've have degraded to stalking Bill Ford. I'm frightened. :baby:

Someone get me a drink. Oh wait, I'm at work. I'll have to wait until lunch. :wacko:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sos: We've have degraded to stalking Bill Ford. I'm frightened. :baby:

Someone get me a drink. Oh wait, I'm at work. I'll have to wait until lunch. :wacko:

:beerchug: :tequila: Have a few, makes the pain go away for a little while, also takes some crazy stalking ideas away for me, I love you Bill Ford JR. :devil2:

I feel that if ruf, started correcting grammer on this site (myself included), he would have a full-time job and would have to quit teaching at the college... :hysterical:

Y'all have a great day!!

T

Knowing him from here, I have to wonder how those students are...I'll bet his lectures are not in the least boring :elefant:

Thanks, Jet - I do use humor in class - I tone it down just a wee bit tho...

And thankfully by the time they get to me, they have most of their grammar issues worked out.

I really dig teaching - and they can tell.

Recently, it's been therapy. My wife has had MS since Feb and is in pretty bad shape. My 87 year old mom is in the latter stages of Alzheimer's - so I need the relief I get from teaching and this site! :shift:

I agree with you about looking out for the little guy. I'm so pissed off at these greedy dealers that I'm so close to saying the @#@# with it and order a base GT with the FRPP supercharger kit and handling pack. This way I would have a car that makes 400 rwhp, has decent handling and no BF charge. Actually I think Ford has rebates on the regular GT's now so that makes it even more tempting. I know the rebuttle is you will void your warrenty but think about this. If Shelby can offer the Shelby GT with the same packs and still have the 6 year 60k coverage then one could argue the regular GT should too as long as the parts are installed by the dealer at the time of purchase.

here is the link to the origianl topic that was wrote. You decide who's right & who's wrong?

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...3&hl=saturn

Thanks, Jet - I do use humor in class - I tone it down just a wee bit tho...

And thankfully by the time they get to me, they have most of their grammar issues worked out.

I really dig teaching - and they can tell.

Recently, it's been therapy. My wife has had MS since Feb and is in pretty bad shape. My 87 year old mom is in the latter stages of Alzheimer's - so I need the relief I get from teaching and this site! :shift:

Ok, class, tonight's homework: go to this Stangs Unleashed address and read posts nn thru nn, then parse the next post and rewrite it to more effectively express the actual points you believe the author is making in the context of the prior posts. :hysterical:

For extra credit, list the points and rank their effectiveness; explain. :wacko:

That'll keep 'em busy! ;)

Hell, there's whole term papers in here; maybe even a PhD dissertation or two? :hysterical: (and I'm probably the worst offender!)

<no, wait a minute, that's Social Psych 501 ....down the hall... ;-) >

FORD HASN'T BUILT THE :censored: ER YET!

Seven and a half weeks and not ever serialized on a regular GT. :banghead:

Ebony paint must be on material hold -- change to black!

Man... do they have any idea why? Shouldn't take so long to get serialized. Did they print you an order confirmation?

I call the Ford number every day to check on the order number - nada. (1-800-962-3746)

I'm at the point where I asked my dealer if he would do a swap for something close to what I want. He says Ford doesn't do swaps like other brands...yada yada yada.

If I didn't have $3k in mods sitting here - it's Kerbeck time.

I call the Ford number every day to check on the order number - nada. (1-800-962-3746)

I'm at the point where I asked my dealer if he would do a swap for something close to what I want. He says Ford doesn't do swaps like other brands...yada yada yada.

If I didn't have $3k in mods sitting here - it's Kerbeck time.

I'm wondering if it's the combo of options... Not that you're ordering anything unusual but, this might be the time of year when they're cranking out the standard optionsets. In the past they used to only process specific orders (as opposed standard optionsets) in batches, every so often. But I'm just grasping at straws on that.

Maybe Five Oh B could look over your order and tell you if he sees anything that might delay it for some reason based on what he sees coming in -- dunno.

What options? GT / 5spd / premium / upgraded sound / black / ????? / stripes!!! Could it be the stripes???? Standard dealer builds of GTs probably don't get those (I haven't seen a GT with them around here) Again, just grasping at straws.

If your experience will be anything like mine has been, once your car is built you STILL won't be able to get any useful information from Ford or from your dealer. My GT500 was built and is 2 weeks overdue today, and not only does Ford Customer Serviceless have no clue when my car will be delivered (or even WHERE it is!), but my dealer is also unable to obtain this information for me. With this level of organization and customer service, it's no wonder Ford is failing. :doh: I mean, really, how do you lose a $45K car?

Leather - black - spoiler delete - standard rims - IUP - 3.55's - manual - that's it.

Only thing that jumps out at me is spoiler delete, but, hey, even if yours is the only one it shouldn't delay it all that long. Five Oh B and other dealers may have insight if they've seen delays on that, even though that might be anecdotal info at best.

IUP?

3.55 are standard on GT, yes?

manual, leather, rims, ...no prob!

PS - check this link from 2005 -- hope this is not typical lead times: Scarlet 'cause I don't want to have to come bail you out of the clink ;) ...put down the Bassani, and back away from the dealer.

For '07 - 3.31's are standard - I ordered the 3.55's before deciding on having 4.10's installed (3.55's are $100 option)

IUP - Interior Upgrade Package

Somewhere here I read about a problem Ford was having with the manual trannies - but my order doesn't show Material Hold.

I'm getting fed up - I'm close to looking into returning my parts and going elsewhere for a car.

The dorks at my local Ford store ordered a black GT with cloth - and the $900 polished rims and the Shaker 1000. Dumb. I don't need a $1700 stereo upgrade.

I'm losing my patience -

For '07 - 3.31's are standard - I ordered the 3.55's before deciding on having 4.10's installed (3.55's are $100 option)

IUP - Interior Upgrade Package

Somewhere here I read about a problem Ford was having with the manual trannies - but my order doesn't show Material Hold.

I'm getting fed up - I'm close to looking into returning my parts and going elsewhere for a car.

The dorks at my local Ford store ordered a black GT with cloth - and the $900 polished rims and the Shaker 1000. Dumb. I don't need a $1700 stereo upgrade.

I'm losing my patience -

Can't say I blame you ... but hang in there else, you know, the car will come in the day you ship the parts back :doh: It's Murphy's law, right?

Congrat`s Ruf -----Can`t wait to see a pink 2007 G.T with spoiler DELETE. OH My God I wasn`t to let that out. This is why you waited so long as all the guys on the forum requested Ford to paint this car pink .

Just think first Playboy Pink 2007 Mustang.l

Da da da da da da

Now on the day I was born

Da da da da da da

The Nurses all gathered 'round

Da da da da da da

And gazed in wide wonder - at the joy they had found. :happy feet: :bandance: :hysterical::party::baby::censored::fan::shift:

My Bad Boy is Comin' Y'all - watch your mirrors, you hear?

Archived