TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHITE SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coldy, for what it's worth, and if it helps any, your interior is charcoal so at least the stripes will match the interior, AND if you go with the blue calipers, you will still have some blue on the car which would still look good if you decide to change the stripes to blue later.

To my taste, I would say that the three calpier colors for a white car would be in this order:

1. Red.

2. Blue.

3. Black.

And keep this in mind too, don't forget the Carbon Fiber trim. Truthfully, I don't know how good the CF pieces would look with the blue stripes and vice versa.

And keep this in mind too, don't forget the Carbon Fiber trim. Truthfully, I don't know how good the CF pieces would look with the blue stripes and vice versa.

Keep in mind Carbon Fiber Trim looks good with any color!

Hi all!!!!!!

As promised, here are a few pics of WHITE SUPER SNAKE!!!!!!!!!! These are posted with the customers permission (if ya look real hard in the first pic, you may see John Strauss :hysterical3: )

Here ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JS6A.jpg

JS2A.jpg

JS5A.jpg

JS1A.jpg

JS7A.jpg

JS9A.jpg

JS12A.jpg

JS13A.jpg

Bud

John?

Are you back Home yet with the car? Looking forward to your report & more photos :happy feet:

Congrats John!!! WE were all pleasantly surprised how cool the white is! We all have our favorites, but we hadn't seen the white and we all this it looks great!

Enjoy, I hear spring coming :)

Congrats John!!! WE were all pleasantly surprised how cool the white is! We all have our favorites, but we hadn't seen the white and we all this it looks great!

Enjoy, I hear spring coming

Thanks Amy

It was great meeting you and your team at Carl's 85th Bash. I'm sorry I miss you at the BJ Auction here in Palm Beach. I was to busy with the boat show to make the BJ Show. I just got in with the car, it runs great and has already been to its first Race track and car show. Up dates when I can. John ( Its always driving weather in south Florida)

John?

Are you back Home yet with the car? Looking forward to your report & more photos :happy feet:

Just got in updates and pictures to follow. Thanks Everyone I to was surprised by the look the car has. It was a stripe delete car to start with. It really is a different car. Thanks Team Shelby

:bowdown:

I LOVE THAT HOOD...it's the coolest hood ever. Don't know why but it stands out more than MM's Red (it's ok we like Mikey's Red SS too)

But the white is just primo and of course I love the flat black cuz my 06 has fb stripes as well.

Someone's going to need some spare Fire :extinguish::extinguish: when they hit the road come summertime..... :yahoo:

p.s. Usually I don't get green but I"m praying for lottery tickets right this minute.... :hysterical3::hysterical3::hysterical3:

VERY NICE!!!!

I'm shocked how sweet the white looks!!!

CONGRATS TO THE OWNER!!!

Best of Luck!

Someone should have smacked the dealer for putting their name on the back of the car otherwise it makes me want to get my car supersnaked now. That is one bad looking car!!!

John- Congrats and good luck. I agree- the contrast makes the car look extremely TOUGH and UNIQUE with the SS stripes. WOW!![/color]

Hi Everyone

Just got a chance to post some pictures been busy cleaning up from the long haul. More to come. Hope you enjoy them.

• 3 weeks later...

here's my 2005 GT, no blower, no sixth gear.

runs e85, lowered & stiffened suspension, mild performance mods & painted stripes

I know it's no Shelby but my budget was kinda tight, so for 32K (my car and mods) I have a great looking and well performing car which grips the asphalt like glue.

post-12167-1210118444.jpgpost-12167-1210118463.jpgpost-12167-1210118473.jpgpost-12167-1210118515.jpgpost-12167-1210118529.jpg

post-12167-1210118444.jpg

post-12167-1210118463.jpg

post-12167-1210118473.jpg

post-12167-1210118515.jpg

post-12167-1210118529.jpg

Nice look! But now I can see some other red stripe owners getting mad because they can't have this option if they SS their car

Well after finding out that the Super Snake stripe kit costs an estimated $1'400 I decided to have them painted on for $1'800 with a nice coat of clear coat back on top of all that.

post-12167-1210125982.jpg

post-12167-1210125982.jpg

I am surprised I haven't seen more regular Gt500's with the new Super Snake hood. I would be curious how to stripe the hood itself. I believe the stripes from ford for the GT500 have the vent cut outs so they couldn't be used. Obviously the silver stripes for the KR would work unless you want a different stripe color.

Archived