TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red Shelby mafia sign up here.

svtkeith

Whilest you guys sat on you fat a**'s, we moved in and took over the place.

Now your back?? Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight! :titanic:

Or maybe I should have said, Talk about bringing a black car to a race with a red car. Same as above

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote name='Joe G' date='Apr 7 2008, 11:51 AM' post='404671']

All talk, no action. :talkhand:

Much like your choice in ladies... oops, did I say that out loud??

:hysterical2:

You've been warned Keith.

Keep your Redneck hoodlums on the other (bad) side of town - we own this joint and don't take kindly to intruder

Hey G-spot,aaaaahhhhh I mean G-string, I got my new man Timmy the tuna watching out for the RSM family, so look out. :shades:

We will take the hole damn town, Down with the BMV. :beatdeadhorse:

If I catch any of my gals in a Black Shelby, you know what will happen to ya. :rip:

post-3019-1207590133_thumb.jpg[

post-3019-1207590133_thumb.jpg

..us Performance White guys will be relaxing in the cathouse with our cold drink of choice until you two groups of petty criminals have finished your battle of words (I would have said battle of wits, but your color choices obviously make that difficult LOL) :superhero:

Once you have the hierarchy figured out, let us know. I don't know why, but let us know anyway :P

Retaliation is just not possible; Performance White is absolutely too fast to lay a hand on :banvictory:

when you're slow and easy pickins', like those darker colors, you HAVE to band together for protection :finger:

...and Joe G, I continue to admire your choice in the ladies. Too bad for your mob they accepted my most generous offer to hang out with the Performance White team at the cathouse. :poke:

Those girls would never go to MO (pronounced misery for a reason you know)... What are they gonna do after they visit the largest McDonald's arch and that paddleboat you got? Go to Springfield to buy ammo? :hysterical3:

Those girls would never go to MO (pronounced misery for a reason you know)... What are they gonna do after they visit the largest McDonald's arch and that paddleboat you got? Go to Springfield to buy ammo? :hysterical3:

..appreciate the concern, but you got the wrong side of the state :jackinbox:

I am on the west side, with all the good bbq and beer, the stuff the girls really go for :happy feet:

added to that, the girls all know that the Performance White guys have true performance when and where it counts :superhero: :P

2007 GT 500 Torch Red 40th anniversary convertable # 0132

Arriving tomorrow :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Arriving tomorrow??

Great - you still have time to either refuse delivery and re-order Black, or have it repainted to the correct color (officially known as Ebony Clearcoat). :happy feet:

:hysterical:

Archived