TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders

rmustgt

Actually I'd be a lot crazier if it were nice weather. Once I get it....it will sit until April anyway. It would be nice to have it here though.

Dave

So Dave,

After driving Icemans, are you going to order Corsa's or ???

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Dave,

After driving Icemans, are you going to order Corsa's or ???

Don't know. I'm the kind of person that will drive the car for a month or so before making any decisions about mods. What I'd really like to do is go to an event where there were a variety of GT500 owners with different mufflers I could listen to. I've listened to the clips on this forum...and my fav based on those is the Magnaflows...but it's hard to tell based on a recording.

Dave

I know how you feel; mine sat in the railyard for a week before it was finally delivered to the dealer. So close and yet so far, but when it finally arrives it will be so worth it . . . so hang in there.

CC

CC, The sad thing is everyone involved has made bogus statements. I just want the truth. Even if it is the I don't know answer, if it's the the truth.

And with the rep knowing my lengthy story of being corn dogged by 2 other dealers, she went halfway in helping me out and then at the end just bailed.

I agree with you. It will be nice when I'm in the drivers seat. By the way,just drove by the dealer to see if it got dropped off. I guess you can figure out if it came or not. 10 day's sitting at the rail yard and counting. :rant::finger::redcard::ohsnap::banghead:

CC, The sad thing is everyone involved has made bogus statements. I just want the truth. Even if it is the I don't know answer, if it's the the truth.

And with the rep knowing my lengthy story of being corn dogged by 2 other dealers, she went halfway in helping me out and then at the end just bailed.

I agree with you. It will be nice when I'm in the drivers seat. By the way,just drove by the dealer to see if it got dropped off. I guess you can figure out if it came or not. 10 day's sitting at the rail yard and counting. :rant::finger::redcard::ohsnap::banghead:

The rep probally bailed on you because she is losing her job. I heard that the Rep. job is getting eliminated and is going to be done by some sort of central governing group.

Actually I'd be a lot crazier if it were nice weather. Once I get it....it will sit until April anyway. It would be nice to have it here though.

Dave

Just got an email from my salesperson. My Shelby's ETA has been moved up from January 23rd to January 16th. Looks like things are moving along. Ebony/Tungsten Coupe ordered 4/24/06.

Well it's now going on 15 day's my car has been sitting at the rail yard. I think it's time for a catch and snatch mission. Halo from a C130 inside the perimeter. Flank diversion while I exit the perimeter in a cloud of thick rubber smoke. [ABN] please inquire here for specifics.

We have now reached full melt down.

I'll bring the beer and dancing girls. :ninja: :hysterical2:

OK folks. I'm sorry but I need to vent.

The THIRD delivery date from the rep to the dealer has come and gone. The car has been sitting at the railyard unloaded since December 20.

The dealer say's he has no contact ability with the trucking company. The rep is incommunicado with me after I sent a," how I would have dealt with", my situation email. big surprise.

If there are still 5oB or any of the ford dealer people with some time on the job can advise me if I have any escalated contact people I can talk to? or maybe someone has the phone number for holloway trucking? I have tried to find it but have had no luck. Thanks.

Maybe it's time to fire up the C130.

OK folks. I'm sorry but I need to vent.

The THIRD delivery date from the rep to the dealer has come and gone. The car has been sitting at the railyard unloaded since December 20.

The dealer say's he has no contact ability with the trucking company.

Right with ya 442! Same situation for me: I was told 12/19, then 12/20, then 12/27, and it's still a no-show this week. Ford CS says it was shipped. Dealer says he doesn't know the trucking company's phone number. How is that possible? When I do business with somebody, one of the first things I do is give him/her a business card. How can a dealer have no ability to contact the trucking company who delivers their vehicles? Geez, Alexander Graham Bell invented the phone in 1876. Use it! :idea:

Ahh, there I feel a little better now....venting complete! :drop:

Sorry your on that road, but it helps to know I'm not alone in the dung heap. It is beyond me that a car sits in a rail yard for 16 day's and counting, undelivered. And if a dealer AND rep can't figure out what is going on?

And I'm a little disappointed we have nobody on here stepping up with a trucking company name/contact number. If your worried about being exposed for divulging priviledged info, use a bogus name.

Speaking of the dealer and rep. It's not that they can't. It's that they won't. And that, is pathetic.

I'm done bitching. It does no good anyway.

Did you call the auto Port at the Shelby plant at 734-789-1752. Give them your Vin# and they will tell you the status.

Rob

Yes, they said it was in for striping! Perhaps their computers don't get updated as often as Ford CS? Ford CS says it was released from foreign plant on 12/20 and was shipped.

I made my monthly call to Ford Customer Service this morning...

Still on material hold w/ no VIN. :cry:

284 days on material hold and counting.

I predict that your next monthly call will bring news.

Actually, you'll probably hear from your dealer BEFORE CS gives a different status. In my case, my dealer said "the zone rep called and said your car will be built in December". So I'm thinking your zone rep will give your dealer a heads up...keep in touch with them. Then a few weeks later, you'll come out of the black hole.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Dorito...er..uh...I mean pretzel. :hysterical:

Dave

I've got my fingers crossed for you Dorito...er..uh...I mean pretzel. :hysterical:

Dave

Ha...Ha...Ha I've NEVER heard that one before. :doh: :tease:

Seriously though. Thanks for the words of encouragement, Dave.

As I've said before, this winter has been so brutal, I'm almost glad I don't have it yet. It's snowing again today, and I'm hearing rumors of another "major" storm late next week. On a positive note, I'm getting big and burly from shovelling snow everyday.

New story old story.

Car will be at the dealer tomorrow. For sure. Anybody believe it?

Service is closed but I can go over it with a fine tooth comb. IF.

Something I've waited to see on here is someone with an alloy/tungsten coupe combo. I don't think anyone on here got that? That is my combo Dave. I went for that,"stealth" look. If the stripes don't look good I'm going to have black stripes painted on. IF.

If the fourth time is a charm?

Ha...Ha...Ha I've NEVER heard that one before. :doh: :tease:

Seriously though. Thanks for the words of encouragement, Dave.

As I've said before, this winter has been so brutal, I'm almost glad I don't have it yet. It's snowing again today, and I'm hearing rumors of another "major" storm late next week. On a positive note, I'm getting big and burly from shovelling snow everyday.

As the snow ends...the condor will arrive. :happy feet:

New story old story.

Car will be at the dealer tomorrow. For sure. Anybody believe it?

Service is closed but I can go over it with a fine tooth comb. IF.

Something I've waited to see on here is someone with an alloy/tungsten coupe combo. I don't think anyone on here got that? That is my combo Dave. I went for that,"stealth" look. If the stripes don't look good I'm going to have black stripes painted on. IF.

If the fourth time is a charm?

Nope....I have alloy/tungsten vert pics, but no coupes. Sorry. As close as I can get you is go to

http://www.svt.ford.com/

and select the color combo you want to see.

The only other option is to pm bullitmansparts...he ordered that combo...but I don't know whether he has his car yet or not.

Good luck!

Dave

CS pushed my ETA to 2/5 from 1/29 today. I am hoping for valentines day. :wub:

Had to revise my signature again. :baby:

My Car's ETA was moved up again from 1/16 to 1/10. My dealership is only 140 miles from Flat Rock, Mi. so maybe that's why the ETA has been moved up twice.

My Car's ETA was moved up again from 1/16 to 1/10. My dealership is only 140 miles from Flat Rock, Mi. so maybe that's why the ETA has been moved up twice.

It's good to hear that your order has moved up a week. Since it is the dead of winter and the weather sucks, the wait is OK with me. Five Oh has prepared me for a mid Feb. delivery.

It's good to hear that your order has moved up a week. Since it is the dead of winter and the weather sucks, the waite is OK with me. Five Oh as prepared me for a mid Feb. delivery.

With the other cars seemingly being moved up, maybe the wait won't be so long.

I'm done. Over. Sick of humanity. my choice of words here would be all expicatives. All day. Dealer closes at 5. I wait until 6. No car. Enough said.

Maybe it show up tonight or tomorrow. Monday may be a brighter day, we have our fingers crossed for you

Archived