TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders

rmustgt

mine still scheduled to be delivered 9/9 (to Boulder dealership).... but status is still "released from plant".

i doubt that it will arrive on 9/9 if they haven't started shipping yet.

Rpretzel: hang in there, man. you and I will be gracing the streets of colorado with our ponies soon!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:happy feet: Got the build date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 9/25, and if I understood correctly, release date is 10/2, Had to write it down twice, couldn't even hold a pen and write!!!!!!!!!!!! Rpretzel, I wouldn't worry, yours should be pulled soon, just remember it is in the system so you'll be OK.

Lutzcat

mine still scheduled to be delivered 9/9 (to Boulder dealership).... but status is still "released from plant".

i doubt that it will arrive on 9/9 if they haven't started shipping yet.

Rpretzel: hang in there, man. you and I will be gracing the streets of colorado with our ponies soon!

Thanks for your words of encouragement, folks. I'm really trying to find my happy place right now. When I've actually been able to talk to my dealer, he says "Don't worry about it", but it sure would be nice to get a VIN so I know Ford is doing something with my order.

:party: :beerchug:

Thanks for your words of encouragement, folks. I'm really trying to find my happy place right now. When I've actually been able to talk to my dealer, he says "Don't worry about it", but it sure would be nice to get a VIN so I know Ford is doing something with my order.

:party: :beerchug:

When was the last time you called customer service? My weekly calls were on Fridays, but my furr was up and made the call this morning and got the news. Give them a call, I bet you'll have a build date this week.

Lutzcat

When was the last time you called customer service? My weekly calls were on Fridays, but my furr was up and made the call this morning and got the news. Give them a call, I bet you'll have a build date this week.

Lutzcat

My last call to customer service was last Friday (Sept 1st). I try to limit my calls to once or twice per month. Hearing "Material Hold" over and over again just raises my blood pressure. :wacko:

Ohmmm, Ohmmm...I'm going to my happy place. :hysterical:

My last call to customer service was last Friday (Sept 1st). I try to limit my calls to once or twice per month. Hearing "Material Hold" over and over again just raises my blood pressure. :wacko:

Ohmmm, Ohmmm...I'm going to my happy place. :hysterical:

Call Now. My last call was Fri. also. After I got off the phone with customer service today, I called my dealer (Great small town dealer) and told him and asked to checked for VIN, e-mailed me few min. ago with the vin. You don't always have the vin #s first. I think there's different screens on the customer service puters and some don't have all the info such as vins.

Lutzcat

I called customer service today. It's the first call in the last two weeks. I really was hopeful that I would finally be off of the dreaded material hold. However, it was not to be!!! The customer service rep said I was updated on 9/4 but I am still on material hold!!!! No other information available. Boy, this is such a discouraging process!!! I'm not sure I would have gone through this had I known how difficult it was going to be. Oh well.......

Boy, this is such a discouraging process!!! I'm not sure I would have gone through this had I known how difficult it was going to be. Oh well.......

Tell me about it. But, I'm feeling much better since my brief meltdown. Nothing like a meltdown for relieving stress. It scared the :censored: out of my wife and my dog (and probably some of you guys), but my shrink says it's now safe for me to venture back out in public. Massive quantities of beer helped too. :hysterical: :beerchug:

Tell me about it. But, I'm feeling much better since my brief meltdown. Nothing like a meltdown for relieving stress. It scared the :censored: out of my wife and my dog (and probably some of you guys), but my shrink says it's now safe for me to venture back out in public. Massive quantities of beer helped too. :hysterical: :beerchug:

OMG rpretzel----i LOVE your picture(advar)

Thats exactly how we feel....

Getting ready to give up on the whole d :censored: m car!!!!!

cant take it much longer!!!!!!!

Snow will be falling here in a couple of months---so if we dont get a vin and

production pretty soon---it will be too late.... car might as well not be made till april.

Wish they had thought of us in snow country

Could have given us a Little time to enjoy our cars :shrug:

OMG rpretzel----i LOVE your picture(advar)

Snow will be falling here in a couple of months---so if we dont get a vin and

production pretty soon---it will be too late.... car might as well not be made till april.

Wish they had thought of us in snow country

Could have given us a Little time to enjoy our cars :shrug:

Exactly! Once the snow flies, my Shelby goes to bed. I'll probably have to trailer it home, and then it'll go in the garage until spring. You know how much it's going to hurt to have to look at a Shelby every day and not be able to put 1 mile on it? That is assuming I actually get it before May 2007. :rant:

Exactly! Once the snow flies, my Shelby goes to bed. I'll probably have to trailer it home, and then it'll go in the garage until spring. You know how much it's going to hurt to have to look at a Shelby every day and not be able to put 1 mile on it? That is assuming I actually get it before May 2007. :rant:

+1

We usually start to get some snowfall here around the second week of November. As of today, still Material Hold with no VIN. At this point, I don't see how we'll get ours before x-mas. :rant::banghead:

:shift:

Its kind of the opposite for me. Living here next to Mobile Bay, I have been thinking what to do with the car during a hurricain. I am going to pay >2K to have a giant oak removed just behind the garage - so I don't have to worry about it killing the garage. I wish I had the car or any type of information other than material hold, but a delivery date of Oct/Nov wouldn't be bad either.

Pretzel - those who don't like your combat cat avitat proberbly want like the idea of cutting down a piece of sh :censored: t oak either.

Well I got an update from my dealer today.

He told me that for the first round of scheduling, which goes this year, that he did not get his car pulled. He said that for the second round, I assume to be Jan 2007, that Ford would announce the lucky dealers a little sooner than they did on the first round.

That is what I was told my the GM of my dealer so take it for just that what he said. So I now know that my car will not sit in storage all winter but rather only part to none of it as I will probably get a car that is built in June :censored: . Oh well just gives us more time to help out the downpayment.

Well I got an update from my dealer today.

He told me that for the first round of scheduling, which goes this year, that he did not get his car pulled. He said that for the second round, I assume to be Jan 2007, that Ford would announce the lucky dealers a little sooner than they did on the first round.

That is what I was told my the GM of my dealer so take it for just that what he said. So I now know that my car will not sit in storage all winter but rather only part to none of it as I will probably get a car that is built in June :censored: . Oh well just gives us more time to help out the downpayment.

sbornitz,

Sorry to hear this man; I feel your pain, in part because I have a feeling I am in the same boat.

CC

:rant::censored::rant:

Funniest thing about this is that I have not once called Ford CS to confirm this. What is the number to call and what info do I need to give them?

Ford Customer Service: 1-800-392-3673

1. Select option 4

2. Select language (1 for Englsih)

3. Wait through all the recall crap for a CS rep.

You will need to supply:

1. Dealer Code (Or dealer name and location)

2. Model Year (2007)

3. Body Style (T88 for coupe or T89 for vert)

4. Your order number

Good Luck!

I have a vin #! :happy feet:

"Still awaiting scheduling date"

But at least I have something beyond material hold! :happy feet:

If I'm this stoked just getting a vin I can't imagine actually climbing in it and turning the key the first time! Oh man :happy feet:

Congrats!!!!! That is outstanding news! I know how tough it's been for you lately. :beerchug: :cheerleader:

Well after 9 minutes on hold with Ford CS I found out: MATERIAL HOLD :banghead: . So my dealer's info was on the up and up so far that my car is not scheduled. No as for Ford being scheduled thru the end of the year I do not know about. Any one else heard any info like this?

I'm a huge NFL Football fan. Every time there's a holding penalty this weekend...I'll be thinking Material Holding. We need to come up with a referee symbol for material hold....KCMO...get to work on an animated gif with a referee...RUF...gas up the tailgate-mobile...we'll head for the nearest stadium and eat some bratts.

Dave

Hey everyone, long time viewer, 1st time poster. I ordered a GT-500 from a non-PA, non-SVT small dealer (allocation of 1 car) in central IL and just got my material hold status changed to Submitted to plant so I'm feeling good about things. Estimated ETA on Oct 9th. I ordered back in March when order banks opened. Hope this info helps.

Hey everyone, long time viewer, 1st time poster. I ordered a GT-500 from a non-PA, non-SVT small dealer (allocation of 1 car) in central IL and just got my material hold status changed to Submitted to plant so I'm feeling good about things. Estimated ETA on Oct 9th. I ordered back in March when order banks opened. Hope this info helps.

That's great news, epunhold! Congrats! :cheerleader::party:

And the Material Hold Club gets smaller. Not to worry. The self-appointed president of the club (me) is still holding the club together. :hysterical:

BTW, I'm up for reelection in June 2007. I REALLY don't want to win that one.

post-2517-1158169137_thumb.jpg

And the Material Hold Club gets smaller. Not to worry. The self-appointed president of the club (me) is still holding the club together. :hysterical:

I'll be your campaign manager. I ordered in June, checked yesterday- still material hold

CUTE PICTURE!!!!!!!!

:cheerleader::roses: :happy feet: :wub::blush:

CUTE PICTURE!!!!!!!!

:cheerleader::roses: :happy feet: :wub::blush:

I ordered a GT-500 from a non-PA, non-SVT small dealer.

The dealer placed the order on 9/1, I received a VIN number on 9/8 with a production date of 10/2.

The dealer would not let me place an order until they were certain they were going to be able to get one this year.

I ordered a GT-500 from a non-PA, non-SVT small dealer.

The dealer placed the order on 9/1, I received a VIN number on 9/8 with a production date of 10/2.

The dealer would not let me place an order until they were certain they were going to be able to get one this year.

Congrats, Richard. I think you win the prize for the fastest turn-around ever. :cheerleader:

Archived