TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders

rmustgt

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went from Sub to plant yesterday to scheduled today. Build week is Jan. 15th. :happy feet: Ya daddy.

I just updated my signature again, 2 days in a row. What a great day again. :happy feet:

I can almost see it, I can almost touch it, I can almost smell it, there it is, if I could just reach out a little further............................... :hyper:

I can almost see it, I can almost touch it, I can almost smell it, there it is, if I could just reach out a little further............................... :hyper:

Funny how I keep looking at the Mini GT500 you gave me. I keep lifting the hood and opening the doors.

I can touch that, and it will have to do for now.

The light at the end of the tunnel is very bright. A new delivery date with railcar info was given to me by the dealer Monday morning.

12/28. And it may be sooner. With some leg work I learned it was unloaded from the railcar wednesday. They do deliver saturday's. I am just oncall waiting for an expecting father type phone call. The owner of this dealer," unlike my other two experiences", has been true to his word up to this point and has expressed he will accomodate my special requests. Calling me when it arrives, putting the car in a corner inside so it doesn't get manhandled etc.,. I have no reason to think I will get the rug pulled out from under me this time. There is of course the 7.5ADM. My feelings are such that it is every persons perogative to spend within their means as much as they desire without ridicule. People, life is short. Do what makes you happy now cause the light can go out at anytime. Wasting time ripping someone for doing what makes them happy is a far bigger waste. Period.

I am now glad my teen desire of owning a shelby was unrealized.The payoff now is much more appreciated.

For those dealers that shafted me pre now, all I can say is kharma baby. My car is forth coming, and I am a happy man.

I think when I slide into the seat to drive her home,I'll close my eye's and see if I can recall some 25 years ago, me and two military buddies alone on a reef break in Okinawa. Dropping in on a perfect left, well overhead. A memory that I take to the end as one of lifes best. Being a goofy and all.

Just about time to top it. Weather permitting.

11/20. Your right behind me. And if your info is like mine, You won't know squat unless your dealer follows his daily status sheet and informs you when he has an ETTX number for shipping. Everything else is propaganda.

How 'bout them Indiana goats!

my status report never changed from released from plant, and am getting tomorrow. status system is screwy.

My order moved up the ladder today.

Went from "sub to plant" to scheduled with ETA of Jan. 29th to Feb. 5th.

The countdown is closing in. See my revised signature. :happy feet:

Grabber, your car must be close to mine. I just called Ford CS and found out my Ebony/Tungsten Coupe is produced and has an ETA of January 23rd. My order was puled for production December 1st. Had VIN # on December 4th. The wait is finally getting shorter!!!

Grabber, your car must be close to mine. I just called Ford CS and found out my Ebony/Tungsten Coupe is produced and has an ETA of January 23rd. My order was puled for production December 1st. Had VIN # on December 4th. The wait is finally getting shorter!!!

Good for you Shelby1,

You will be starting the new year out in style.

Keep the PSDS under control friend.!!

Good for you Shelby1,

You will be starting the new year out in style.

Keep the PSDS under control friend.!!

I received an email yesterday from my dealer stating that my car was produced and is in "bucked" status with an ETA of January 23rd. Does "bucked" status mean the car has gone down the line, is built, and is soon heading to Woodhaven facility for striping? Sorry if this has been asked before.

I received an email yesterday from my dealer stating that my car was produced and is in "bucked" status with an ETA of January 23rd. Does "bucked" status mean the car has gone down the line, is built, and is soon heading to Woodhaven facility for striping? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Bucked means your car is on a factory carrier and is going threw the process of being built, you will see your car in about three to four weeks.

My car was unloaded from the railcar on the 19th and has been sitting there ever since. My dealer has tried contacting the rep and stated he'd like the car asap. No call back from the rep. Nice huh? And the game continues. Third delivery date has come and gone. It is pretty sad they can't make the last one considering it's been sitting at the rail yard for 9 day's.

My car was unloaded from the railcar on the 19th and has been sitting there ever since. My dealer has tried contacting the rep and stated he'd like the car asap. No call back from the rep. Nice huh? And the game continues. Third delivery date has come and gone. It is pretty sad they can't make the last one considering it's been sitting at the rail yard for 9 day's.

I know how you feel; mine sat in the railyard for a week before it was finally delivered to the dealer. So close and yet so far, but when it finally arrives it will be so worth it . . . so hang in there.

CC

My delivery date is moving backwards.

Originally (on 12/2), they said 12/16

Then on 12/16, they said 12/9

Now they are saying 12/2

Yes, I know...those dates are all IN THE PAST. :rant:

Now they are saying 12/2

No there not Dave, they are next Winter. :hysterical:

Now they are saying 12/2

Are you getting crazy too, Dave? My car is the same way. Produced on Nov 11th. Still not at the dealership. ETA was Dec 8. Now CS said between Dec 23 and Dec 30. :headspin:

Are you getting crazy too, Dave? My car is the same way. Produced on Nov 11th. Still not at the dealership. ETA was Dec 8. Now CS said between Dec 23 and Dec 30. :headspin:

Actually I'd be a lot crazier if it were nice weather. Once I get it....it will sit until April anyway. It would be nice to have it here though.

Dave

Archived