TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders

rmustgt

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I got off to a good start. My build date was 11/20, and sure enough I've been bucked. That is bucked with a B. Not f.

A estimated dealer arrival of 12/06-12/13. I seriously doubt that will happen, however is a pre christmas present possible? I've been sorta good santa.

Singin swayin, records playin,dancin in the streets...........come on Dave, gimme a break.........yeeeeehaw

Well I got off to a good start. My build date was 11/20, and sure enough I've been bucked. That is bucked with a B. Not f.

A estimated dealer arrival of 12/06-12/13. I seriously doubt that will happen, however is a pre christmas present possible? I've been sorta good santa.

Singin swayin, records playin,dancin in the streets...........come on Dave, gimme a break.........yeeeeehaw

Congrats 442!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

It seems delivery times have been falling lately. I think a pre-Xmas delivery is very possible.

That would be awesome. Although right now it's a race to winter. What hits first snow/ice and salt on the roads hear, or my GT500?

If it's bad weather I'm in no hurry as she will not set tire on a icy road.

Expect it at least a 7 to 10 days late..see my signature for more info as to why I say that.

I agree. Also the plant shuts down tomorrow for the week. So really the build wont start until the 27th or 28th. A week lost there. So we shall see. I will start holding my breath the second week of december. Have paramedics standing by..... :sos:

That would be awesome. Although right now it's a race to winter. What hits first snow/ice and salt on the roads hear, or my GT500?

If it's bad weather I'm in no hurry as she will not set tire on a icy road.

I agree. Also the plant shuts down tomorrow for the week. So really the build wont start until the 27th or 28th. A week lost there. So we shall see. I will start holding my breath the second week of december. Have paramedics standing by..... :sos:

Not to make you :cry: I thought it was 2 to 3 weeks for the shut down?

Great news. We need to keep in touch...I'm not far behind you. If you'd like to compare VINs to see how close we might be, that might be interesting. Mine has an estimated production of week of 12/2.

Dave

Great news. We need to keep in touch...I'm not far behind you. If you'd like to compare VINs to see how close we might be, that might be interesting. Mine has an estimated production of week of 12/2.

Dave

Dave,

Sounds like your car is a Job 2 build. correct ?

Rob

Dave,

Sounds like your car is a Job 2 build. correct ?

Rob

I don't know for sure. I thought Dec. 5th was job 2, so it depends on which day they produce mine. As has been the experience of many others, I am getting conflicting data from customer service. Today they told me it would be produced the week of December 2nd, and delivered Nov. 29th. When I asked her how it's possible to deliver a car prior to it being produced, there was a deafening silence on the phone...then she said "I'm not sure". :ohsnap:

I'll call every few days and see if I can get better info by talking to someone else.

Dave

I don't know for sure. I thought Dec. 5th was job 2, so it depends on which day they produce mine. As has been the experience of many others, I am getting conflicting data from customer service. Today they told me it would be produced the week of December 2nd, and delivered Nov. 29th. When I asked her how it's possible to deliver a car prior to it being produced, there was a deafening silence on the phone...then she said "I'm not sure". :ohsnap:

I'll call every few days and see if I can get better info by talking to someone else.

Dave

If I were you, I would call everyday, and good luck on the SOM.

Though I started a new topic perhaps I should have just placed it here. Forgive me, I'm just excited! :happy feet:

My dealer is a non SVT/Non PA and I've been on material hold since March. I got the call today that it will be produced 11/27 with a dealer ETA of Dec. 10th.

So like 442forever(noolds), I'm hoping for a pre-Christmas delivery. Even if there is some delay, my wait is nearly over. :happy feet:

Though I started a new topic perhaps I should have just placed it here. Forgive me, I'm just excited! :happy feet:

My dealer is a non SVT/Non PA and I've been on material hold since March. I got the call today that it will be produced 11/27 with a dealer ETA of Dec. 10th.

So like 442forever(noolds), I'm hoping for a pre-Christmas delivery. Even if there is some delay, my wait is nearly over. :happy feet:

That's outstanding news, 69deluxe!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Another one removed from the material hold list. Sweet. Now if I could just get my VIN! :banghead:

Archived