TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders

rmustgt

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a vin and have been scheduled. The estimated build date the week of 11/20. The funny thing is the estimated arrival date is 12/06. We all know that ain't happening.

Does anyone know if flat rock has the same shut down as ford for thanksgiving? ( 11/21 back at it monday 11/27 )

I got a build date of 11/27, so apparently that part of the schedule is the same. no arrival date info as of yet. Am guessing deep into january by how things have gone for others. Just in time to take a 30 mile drive home in snow and ice. :doh:

John

I had an arrival date of 10-28 to 11-03. It was then changed to 11-03 to 11-10 for sure. On 11-07 my dealer left a message saying they had a problem and now the arrival would probably be the end of next week, and he had no way of tracking it once it was with the shippers(train). Once it gets in the area it then has to get on a truck to be delivered to the dealer. I am now getting a little nervous and upset for it to be so close yet so far.

I had an arrival date of 10-28 to 11-03. It was then changed to 11-03 to 11-10 for sure. On 11-07 my dealer left a message saying they had a problem and now the arrival would probably be the end of next week, and he had no way of tracking it once it was with the shippers(train). Once it gets in the area it then has to get on a truck to be delivered to the dealer. I am now getting a little nervous and upset for it to be so close yet so far.

Hang on, just a little longer and your day will be here. :angel:

I got a build date of 11/27, so apparently that part of the schedule is the same. no arrival date info as of yet. Am guessing deep into january by how things have gone for others. Just in time to take a 30 mile drive home in snow and ice. :doh:

John

[/quote

Yours is scheduled to start building the week of 11/27. Which could be the 27th,28,29,30 or 12/01. Mine was for the week of 11/20. If flat rock is keeping the same holiday schedule as ford, they will shut down for thanksgiving 11/21 and resume work next monday 11/27. They don't take all this into consideration when they give you dates. That is why they are alway's changing. It's likely my car goes from an 11/20 build week to a 11/27. :idea:

I agree. I probably wont see the car until mid/late January. i'm not driving it home, it will be on a flat bed getting a piggie back ride.

All this talk about build weeks is making me :cry: I just want a VIN #

My car had been scheduled for build week of 11/6 for the last couple weeks. It actually got built 11/3 so production is running ahead of computer predictions. Funny my delivery date did not move up, still shows week of 11/20 but being a short week, I figure some time the week after turkey day.

I to have a build date week of 11-6-06 but I still don't know if it's been build yet. My delivery date as of yesterday was 11-28-06 . I'm from eastern Nebraska, where are you from?

I am in Houston but the car is being deliverd to west Oklahoma. Small dealer that has been great to deal with.

Mine was built on the 11th!! Today found out it was given a gate release on the 14th, but was still there. I'm hoping by the end of the month. I'm getting mine from a dealer 45 miles away but the one that was sold in my home town took 21 days from the build date to the dealer. Another delivered from a small town near me took almost a month from build date, but the transport truck broke down and had to go back to the rail head before getting dispatched again or it would have been about 20 days also. Don't think I hav'nt been doing my homework! Good luck on yours and by the way i'm from eastern Nebr. Let me know how your progess is going.

Mine was built on the 11th!! Today found out it was given a gate release on the 14th, but was still there. I'm hoping by the end of the month. I'm getting mine from a dealer 45 miles away but the one that was sold in my home town took 21 days from the build date to the dealer. Another delivered from a small town near me took almost a month from build date, but the transport truck broke down and had to go back to the rail head before getting dispatched again or it would have been about 20 days also. Don't think I hav'nt been doing my homework! Good luck on yours and by the way i'm from eastern Nebr. Let me know how your progess is going.

Sounds like things are starting to happen for you, mkbehm. Congrats! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Me...I'm still sitting in material hold hell. :banghead:

Dave

I am managing Rob's campaign for Moderator. He is running against scgt500 and has asked that you serve as finance manager upon his election. :hysterical:

Edit Finance mgr gets free qualudes and bonghits.

Do those items have market value? I'd prefer to trade for kamikazes and a Blue Moon chaser.

P.S. At work today I had to do a complete ROANA asset calculation for our business unit. It's used to determine variable compensation for our employees (bonuses). No pressure....4,000 employees with up to $20,000 each at stake.

I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue. :banghead:

Dave

Thanks Dave. If I have to find it later, What section is it under?

It's at the top...in the "sticky" section.

Dave

I am managing Rob's campaign for Moderator. He is running against scgt500 and has asked that you serve as finance manager upon his election. :hysterical:

Edit Finance mgr gets free qualudes and bonghits.

I endorse this message. :happy feet:

stereo should be done next week - hopefully by turkey day

Why has it taken 3 weeks ? you must really trust your car with these guys in the Portland shop. What if they ding your car. Man I could not leave my car for that kind of stint to have a stereo put in it.

Thanks for helping out awatters. Just imagine, if Rob can't find a sticky, imagine how much trouble he'd have with a slippery. :finger:

Dave

Dave, that is what the TCS is for. Read your manual.

Rob can't find anything that is why I am your new Mod.

Look at what it says under your Avatar. It says Addict, not Moderator.

:censored: Druggy

Archived