TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders

rmustgt

Our cars must be going down the line very close to each other. I talked to customer service today and my car was last updated on 10/11. As of that date my car was listed as "produced". The estimated arrival at the dealer is 10/26. I don't know about you guys, but boy am I ever getting excited!!!!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got this today from my non-svt/pa dealer....starting to get really stoked :happy feet: .....

DROP630 Single Vehicle Detail Information 10/13/06 12:58:06

==> _________ __________________________________________________ Dealer: F5xxx

Model yr: 07 Body/Series T88 Order Number 0xxx__

First Two VIN: 1Z Last Eight VIN: 75264307xxx

Serial # E T Paint AP Ord Dlr

Bod Order Ord 1st Last n r and cn CD/ Sch. Stat ETA

* Ser Number Typ Two Eight g n Trim ct PEP Date Date - Status - WK*

- --- ------ --- -- -------- - - -- -- -- ---- ----- ----- ----------- -----

T88 0xxx RET 1Z 75264xxx S E D3 GR 820A 10/23 10/24 SCHEDULED 11/03

Spec S Delay/Trace Information

Rec. A Ship O Ord. r R PR Open Chg.

Date C Dealer A Numb. c f AL Date Ind. Reason

----- - ------ - ---- - - -- ----- - ---------------------------------

04/25 Y xxxx34 E 39 ***** NO OPEN TRACE

got this today from my non-svt/pa dealer....starting to get really stoked :happy feet: .....

DROP630 Single Vehicle Detail Information 10/13/06 12:58:06

==> _________ __________________________________________________ Dealer: F5xxx

Model yr: 07 Body/Series T88 Order Number 0xxx__

First Two VIN: 1Z Last Eight VIN: 75264307xxx

Serial # E T Paint AP Ord Dlr

Bod Order Ord 1st Last n r and cn CD/ Sch. Stat ETA

* Ser Number Typ Two Eight g n Trim ct PEP Date Date - Status - WK*

- --- ------ --- -- -------- - - -- -- -- ---- ----- ----- ----------- -----

T88 0xxx RET 1Z 75264xxx S E D3 GR 820A 10/23 10/24 SCHEDULED 11/03

Spec S Delay/Trace Information

Rec. A Ship O Ord. r R PR Open Chg.

Date C Dealer A Numb. c f AL Date Ind. Reason

----- - ------ - ---- - - -- ----- - ---------------------------------

04/25 Y xxxx34 E 39 ***** NO OPEN TRACE

Man I wish I knew how to decipher all these codes. Kinda looks like a cross between a Physician's medical notes and a Romanian statistician's calculation of yaw axis.

It worries me a bit to see the word "DROP" in anything related to a GT500. :hysterical:

Congrats though!

Dave

Our cars must be going down the line very close to each other. I talked to customer service today and my car was last updated on 10/11. As of that date my car was listed as "produced". The estimated arrival at the dealer is 10/26. I don't know about you guys, but boy am I ever getting excited!!!!

Hi rmustgt

I called my dealer yesterday also and they told me they talked to cs and my car was still on quality

hold but thay also said they recieved a fax that my car was released to convoy. mine was suppose to be

delivered week of 9/30. It looks like we all might get our cars around the same time.

Max

My car's been apparently passing side by side with Sprint 200. My shippping date had been Oct 13th and arrival date at the dealer was Oct 20th. Thursday I was still "released from foreign plant" and today I'm "released to convoy", with a dealer date now of Oct 19th-26th. Where is your car going to? Mine's going to Galva, IL.

hi epunhold

Where is Galva IL? mine is also released to convoy and I hope is heading towards Harrisburg IL.

Max

Galva is between Peoria and the Quad Cities. Maybe they'll be on the same truck??

Been in that area a number of times. Not a bad drive and a enjoyable one I think for the shelby.

I am planning on a late fall cruise if I get my car! Its 2 weeks late! I have a thread posted for any one

who is interested are you? Do have some that want to, and who has thier cars already. Trying to get different

colors. What is yours?

Max

Here's the latest on Ford's marvelous Customer Service involving this car:

Last Friday CS told me the car had been released to the Convoy Carrier. Well the only problem is that I have contacts in the Convoy Carrier HQ; and I was just informed that the car is still at the Upfitter Station! They DON'T have it. :fan:

Hey Ford, don't lie to me! I would much rather hear the truth than to have "sunshine blown up my skirt"! :rant:

Anyway, I will be notified as soon as it is assigned a railcar #; and that has made me rest a bit easier. Man, am I ever anxious to get this thing!

btw Still very happy with my dealer, they have tried their best to track the car. It's not their fault Ford doesn't keep them informed either.

Eph, my car is Tungsten with over the top stripe delete. I saw the other thread about the drive and didn't reply there, but I would be interested. Sounds pretty cool, maybe some Rt. 66 driving??

Sounds good as Iam thinking the first weekend in november or the third. I will post on that thread in a couple of days and we can see what everyone else thinks.

Max

Well news has been born for me. I learned from the rep today that my car will be scheduled before week one 2007. Not likely November but maybe. So it looks like I'll have two or three month's to upgrade depending on winter before I get to road run it.

The dealer has confirmed, and there will be no games or carpets pulled out from under my feet this time. For that I am happy.

I think in February they will crank it up to meet expectations of numbers. I now have my prescription for my psds. Just in time. I thought I was going to bleed to death.

Well news has been born for me. I learned from the rep today that my car will be scheduled before week one 2007. Not likely November but maybe. So it looks like I'll have two or three month's to upgrade depending on winter before I get to road run it.

The dealer has confirmed, and there will be no games or carpets pulled out from under my feet this time. For that I am happy.

I think in February they will crank it up to meet expectations of numbers. I now have my prescription for my psds. Just in time. I thought I was going to bleed to death.

That's great news, 442.

I'm still holding out hope that I'll be pleasantly surprised and get a VIN before my estimated Q2, 2007 timeframe. OK, I'm just kidding myself. :wacko:

I don't think so. I think with the holiday shut downs they are going to need to really step it up to meet the production numbers expected if they intend on keeping in line with the 2008 model year. I think the letters stating builds late in the year are too keep people sedated and be safe.

Thanks, I can't wait to hear a vin. At that point it will really be time to rejoice as the baby will be conceived.(sp?!) don't use that word much.hahahahahahah

That's great news, 442.

I'm still holding out hope that I'll be pleasantly surprised and get a VIN before my estimated Q2, 2007 timeframe. OK, I'm just kidding myself. :wacko:

Is Q1 the first 3 months of 07 and Q2 the 2nd 3 months. Probally a dumb question. My rep say I will have my car no later than March. Is that considered the end of Q1 ? :headscratch:

Well, according to Ford CS my Shelby is on a railcar and should arrive Monday. Lord I hope so!

PSDS at an all time high? Let's agree not to tell Amy what PSDS is. :hysterical:

I"m sure you'll let us know CC...then I can remove you from the "list"...you'll be the first one to come off (although I know you would have rather been the first one to get your car).

Dave

PSDS at an all time high? Let's agree not to tell Amy what PSDS is. :hysterical:

I"m sure you'll let us know CC...then I can remove you from the "list"...you'll be the first one to come off (although I know you would have rather been the first one to get your car).

Dave

Forgive me: What is PSDS? , Pre Shelby Disorder Syndrome?

Well, now my dealer says he's heard nothing from the railhead, and he is supposed to check with them on Monday--the day the car was supposed to be at the dealer. Originally the ETA was the 14th, then the 21st, now the 30 but porobably not. I guess I should have known Ford would torture me a bit more. Enough already. . . just give me my :rant: car :rant: .

Not to change the subject but..........tomorrow may finally be the DAY!!!!! I talked to customer service yesterday and they said my car had left the plant and that it is due to arrive at the dealer on Thursday October 26th. I talked to the dealer today and he said they got on the computer to check the status. Their computer said the car is in transit. Therefore we think that customer service may be right on the eta of 10/26. Then this evening on my way home from work I passed a car carrier loaded clear full of Mustangs!!!! There was at least one Shelby on the truck, but it was not my color. I called the dealer and told him to keep an eye out that there was a carrier headed his way loaded with Mustangs. He called me about an hour later to tell me that carrier must have gone somewhere else because nothing had showed up at their dealership. Sooooooo the wait continues. I am so excited I can hardly wait for tomorrow to get here. I will let you all know what happens tomorrow as soon as I get the word. Cross your fingers for me!!!!!!

Not to change the subject but..........tomorrow may finally be the DAY!!!!! I talked to customer service yesterday and they said my car had left the plant and that it is due to arrive at the dealer on Thursday October 26th. I talked to the dealer today and he said they got on the computer to check the status. Their computer said the car is in transit. Therefore we think that customer service may be right on the eta of 10/26. Then this evening on my way home from work I passed a car carrier loaded clear full of Mustangs!!!! There was at least one Shelby on the truck, but it was not my color. I called the dealer and told him to keep an eye out that there was a carrier headed his way loaded with Mustangs. He called me about an hour later to tell me that carrier must have gone somewhere else because nothing had showed up at their dealership. Sooooooo the wait continues. I am so excited I can hardly wait for tomorrow to get here. I will let you all know what happens tomorrow as soon as I get the word. Cross your fingers for me!!!!!!

I suggest you call the nearest Dodge dealer. THe truck driver heard them say Shelby, and he remembered the Dodge Shelby GLS. :fan:

Just kidding...hope it comes and is in perfect condition.

Dave

Well people,it really has been cozy being part of the material hold group. But as of today I am un-scheduled. We shall see how long I remain in this status?

Anyone who followed their progression with the GT500 care to share the time frame held in each stage?

I hope that's good news, 442. I was "Unscheduled" before I got put on Material Hold. I hope you're not going backwards.

:fan:

Archived