TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post you Super Snake CSM

I already have you or are you just excited and wanted to tell me again :hysterical3::hysterical:

michael morris

CSM 616 red coupe 725hp (2007) Seems Shelby Auto dropped the ball and had me on an information list instead of the requested "do my car list" Waited for nearly a year and just found out.

CSM 616 red coupe 725hp (2007) Seems Shelby Auto dropped the ball and had me on an information list instead of the requested "do my car list" Waited for nearly a year and just found out.

how did you find out that you were not on the list.

I assume if you have a CSM # that you are on the waiting list am I correct.?

What color is your car and where are you from?

Thanks for the info

michael morris

What color is your car and where are you from?

Thanks for the info

michael morris

color of car is in my post.... I am in Idaho a few miles from Mike Delaney who already has his car

below is one of many emails to Shelby Auto & I also spoke to them by phone that I was not just looking for info but wanted a SS package.

Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 2:43 PM

To: Bud Mahoney; John Walker

Subject: Shelby SS Package

hi,

I would like to be added to list for the SS Package. Long time member of stangsunleashed.

I have bought 3 different GT500's. Package for 1 of them needed.

let me know what else I need

How they could have that as looking for info is beyond me especially with my confirmation in phone calls. My first response was within days of it being open to have the package. I picked up my 1st car in august of 2006 made it clear I wanted package but now have to wait until december of 2008 or beyond?

I had communication with them many times in between and thought all was ok only to find out they had me on list for *information*

Cynthia was not there at the time and now because of it I will have to wait months for a package I already should have sitting in my driveway. I am ready to go out and buy a Challenger with the $.

I had even spoke with Amy about this way back only to find out a mistake had been made and now I pay the price.

Excitement of package after waiting this long is going away.

I had better response from Alan Mulally and Mark Fields than Shelby Auto. It was Ford motor company big wigs that pushed this car through because of other MAJOR issues. One thing is for sure this thing was built and delivered in record time over any other order....

I know one thing if they call me to have SS done when the roads are snow covered it will not happen.

I was told they now have over 400 cars to build that have already been paid for and to expect some time near end of year. Waiting 2yrs for a SS package because of SA screw-up. My patience is wearing a bit thin. Everyone knows the wait is always longer than you are told.

I should just go out and buy a Ford GT and put this deal behind me.

• 2 weeks later...

I also had a screw up with being on the list but it is taken care of now. I personally went to SAI in Vegas and they took Care of it. Awsome people for sure. My name is Scott Funk from Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. I have an 07 white vert with blue stripe. The number is CSM07SS0610. Black calipers with shelby/Eibach suspension, shaker 1000. Thank's MM for keeping track of the information. It is a good read that is for sure.

I also had a screw up with being on the list but it is taken care of now. I personally went to SAI in Vegas and they took Care of it. Awsome people for sure. My name is Scott Funk from Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. I have an 07 white vert with blue stripe. The number is CSM07SS0610. Black calipers with shelby/Eibach suspension, shaker 1000. Thank's MM for keeping track of the information. It is a good read that is for sure.

Congrats Funk and join the club.... :waiting:

Thanks for the info and Im glad to do it.

michael morris

Thanks I gotcha down.

michael morris

Hey Michael Morris - Would it be possible to have everyone who has posted their SS serial number and other facts to add the date that SAI processed their down payment and where the car is headed for conversion? This may give us a yardstick to help judge when our car will be called. I will post once I get home tonight.

Thanks

Hey Michael Morris - Would it be possible to have everyone who has posted their SS serial number and other facts to add the date that SAI processed their down payment and where the car is headed for conversion? This may give us a yardstick to help judge when our car will be called. I will post once I get home tonight.

Thanks

I will try and put any info on the sheet that yall give me. If folks want to do that its fine with me. Just PM me the info and I will add it.

michael morris

07SS0250 Blue coupe (stripe delete), Calgary Alberta, 725HP

07SS0251 Black vert, tungsten, Calgary, 605HP

Both going to Vegas, whenever.

Are you going to share the spreadsheet at some point?

Okay, I had a brain fart here for some reason. Can't read the paperwork... :doh:

The blue coupe was 07SS0251, so my apologies to the real 250. And that's been changed to a 40th Anniversary: 07XL0093 (I took an un-used low number).

The black convertible is 07SS0252.

I've updated my signature with the right numbers. Michael, will you be posting a complete update?

Okay, I had a brain fart here for some reason. Can't read the paperwork... :doh:

The blue coupe was 07SS0251, so my apologies to the real 250. And that's been changed to a 40th Anniversary: 07XL0093 (I took an un-used low number).

The black convertible is 07SS0252.

I've updated my signature with the right numbers. Michael, will you be posting a complete update?

Yes as soon as I have 4 hours free to fix all your changes :hysterical::hysterical3::hysterical:

I will try to do it tomorrow.

michael morris

I have a white coupe CSM #07SS0607. Going with 725 HP. Live in San Diego, going to Vegas.

Mike, any idea with this CSM # when they will call for me to drop off?

Dave

Thanks for the info.

I dont have any guess on when SAI might call. I dont what the production is going to be like when they start the KRs. I havent heard if its going to affect the SSs. I will ask around and see what I find out

michael morris

Thanks for the info.

I dont have any guess on when SAI might call. I dont what the production is going to be like when they start the KRs. I havent heard if its going to affect the SSs. I will ask around and see what I find out

michael morris

I think the KR's will be taking over about 9 of the lifts at SAI. They have about 19 in the main shop, and 5 in the mod shop, total. About 4 40th's were going in on Monday, then mine for the 40th in about 2 weeks when they're done, and the rest should be for SS's until the KR's start. A truckload arrived when I was checking in my car last Wednesday.

Got my call Friday on my birthday, YA Baby!!!!!!! but missed the call BUMBER !!!! cause i was picking up the keys to my new home YA Again not quit as nice!!

I call this morning Im heading on down to Vegas....

CSM#85 SAI was right on traget on their predicted time frame. So I'd say they are doing quit well. although the wait is enought to drive one crazy.

Thank you Cynthia Robinson for the call you made my day!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

PS

I went with black brakes and ford suspension. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

JimC