TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post you Super Snake CSM

• 2 weeks later...

I picked it up a couple weeks ago. I love the car. The tires need to be wider and more sticky. I had a Polished KB on it before so when they changed it, I actually went down in horsepower because I had a smaller pulley on before. I have all the different pully sizes and a barrel of 104 race fuel in my shop so I can play harder if I want. 725 is more than you can use with the tires that are on it. That is probably the only let down. P Zero tires just are not that great and they should have been wider in the back. 275s just do not cut it. Other than that the car is beautiful and runs extremely smooth. I am use to more horsepower so the drivability is fine from my point of view. The car is way more than most people will ever want the way it is.

The Black on Black is way better in person than in pictures.

M. Delaney

I picked it up a couple weeks ago. I love the car. The tires need to be wider and more sticky. I had a Polished KB on it before so when they changed it, I actually went down in horsepower because I had a smaller pulley on before. I have all the different pully sizes and a barrel of 104 race fuel in my shop so I can play harder if I want. 725 is more than you can use with the tires that are on it. That is probably the only let down. P Zero tires just are not that great and they should have been wider in the back. 275s just do not cut it. Other than that the car is beautiful and runs extremely smooth. I am use to more horsepower so the drivability is fine from my point of view. The car is way more than most people will ever want the way it is.

The Black on Black is way better in person than in pictures.

M. Delaney

I agree on the back tires. I waiting for someone to experiment and find out how big a tire I can put on the back without rubbing.

I have a black on black here at the store and its a pretty car. For my spreadsheet where are you from?

michael morris

If you havent already and would like to please post your CSM number, Color, Coupe or Vert, Horsepower and where your from.

Im keeping a simple spreadsheet to kinda keep up with these cars

This is the info i have so far.

07s 46 Total 36 coupes, 10 Verts

08s 23 Total 21 coupes, 2 Verts

SAI is keeping up with the OFFICAL info, but Im just doing it for fun.

Thanks to everyone that has posted and everyone in the future.

michael morris

08SS0556, Black, Coupe, 725, Canada

I agree on the back tires. I waiting for someone to experiment and find out how big a tire I can put on the back without rubbing.

I have a black on black here at the store and its a pretty car. For my spreadsheet where are you from?

michael morris

I am from Post Falls, Idaho - 5 miles from Coeur d'Alene.

M. Delaney

If you havent already and would like to please post your CSM number, Color, Coupe or Vert, Horsepower and where your from.

Im keeping a simple spreadsheet to kinda keep up with these cars

This is the info i have so far.

07s 46 Total 36 coupes, 10 Verts

08s 23 Total 21 coupes, 2 Verts

SAI is keeping up with the OFFICAL info, but Im just doing it for fun.

Thanks to everyone that has posted and everyone in the future.

michael morris

Here's another one Michael.

07SS0599, Torch Red, Coupe, 725, IL