TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post you Super Snake CSM

Trying to fill in some blanks before I repost the spread sheet. If this is your number if you dont mind PM me the info. Location is where you live, HP is horse power, Body is coupe or convt

49 location

135 body HP

169 body HP

172 body HP

204 location

246 location

304 location

530 HP location

401 HP

541 HP

153 body HP

164 body HP

183 body HP

218 HP

247 location

Thanks folks

michael morris

MM, sorry for the change. My new number is now 07SS0321, Torch Red, Coupe, 605hp, 40th, Red calipers, blk block off plates, Eibach suspension...Montreal, Quebec, Canada. At Tasca..

my old number was 07SS0333....

Thank you for your time and patience and good luck with your car.........

Edited by Alexandros

MM, sorry for the change. My new number is now 07SS0321, Torch Red, Coupe, 605hp, 40th, Red calipers, blk block off plates, Eibach suspension...Montreal, Quebec, Canada. At Tasca..

my old number was 07SS0333....

Thank you for your time and patience and good luck with your car.........

Thanks for the update, I will fix it in the morning. Thanks for including the OLD number if you didnt I would have been real screwed up

michael morris

You may hear soon. She called me back today, she said she's been on the phone all last week, getting the last of the 40th Anniversary cars scheduled. Her summary: about 80 more 40th's to finish, at about 10 per week. Then production goes over to the SS. Production is about 16 lifts. In the meantime, 3 lifts in the mod shop are being used for the current SS cars. Using her numbers, that means SS production won't start for about 8 weeks, with just a trickle going out the mod shop. She also said they're waiting for a shipment of KB's for the 725HP cars (maybe another week or 2 :( ), but the calls to get these cars in have started.

I'm not too sure how reliable her info was, as she said they're working on the first 10 verts now, and she didn't think any were finished yet. We obviously know better, but how can she not know that? She sounded a little surprised when I told her we've seen pictures already.

She also told me to keep calling back periodically, as 07SS0250 is too far away to guess at this point.

And last but not least, she really likes the red and black cars. Many have expressed concerns about the black on black, but she says it looks GREAT! But no word on Vista Blue, sadly. She wasn't sure what car colours were being done right now.

Edited by S SNAKE 07 0081

hey michael, just posted in the canadien corner, anyways, csm# is 07SS0121, coupe, black in color, ordered the 725 HP conversion

Hey Michael,

Better put me down, 08SS0015, one behind you dude.

725 hp Torch Red SS, fully optioned and kitted out, inc Polished Supercharger.

And its going Down Under, Melbourne Australia (Home of the Big Snakes !!!)

Mine is in the shop now, but not going to be downunder for at least 6 weeks.

So please Guys no joy rides hahaha.

Hey Michael,

Better put me down, 08SS0015, one behind you dude.

725 hp Torch Red SS, fully optioned and kitted out, inc Polished Supercharger.

And its going Down Under, Melbourne Australia (Home of the Big Snakes !!!)

Mine is in the shop now, but not going to be downunder for at least 6 weeks.

So please Guys no joy rides hahaha.

If you have a NEW style mustang that has been converted to right hand drive I would love to see a picture of it. I would get killed trying to shift with my left hand and drive on the wrong side of the road :hysterical::redcard:

Thanks for the SS info and cant wait to see a wrong side mustang

michael morris

If you have a NEW style mustang that has been converted to right hand drive I would love to see a picture of it. I would get killed trying to shift with my left hand and drive on the wrong side of the road :hysterical::redcard:

Thanks for the SS info and cant wait to see a wrong side mustang

michael morris

A wrong-side Mustang would be one with it's wheels up :jackinbox:

Back in college days, we'd often drive home with the driver steering and the passenger shifting (last class was often in the pub, somehow), so I don't think left-handed shifting would be difficult to get the hang of. However, the left side of the road idea gives me goosebumps. Not the driving, but at intersections, I'm sure I'd always get it wrong when turning.

Just out of curiosity, are the pedals also reversed, with the accelerator on the left? Now THAT would take some getting used to...

Hahahah you guys crack me up.

Wrong side of the road indeed.... well if you take it literally we are also driving upside down, down under as well !!

No pedals are the same position, left hand shift.

Actually feels correct to me, keep the right hand on the steering wheel at all times, except when giving the bird

to passing Holden drivers haha (of course ill keep my dignity in the Snake though.

Hahahah you guys crack me up.

Wrong side of the road indeed.... well if you take it literally we are also driving upside down, down under as well !!

No pedals are the same position, left hand shift.

Actually feels correct to me, keep the right hand on the steering wheel at all times, except when giving the bird

to passing Holden drivers haha (of course ill keep my dignity in the Snake though.

By giving the whole fist?? :hysterical3:

Thanks for clearing up that little mystery...

Roger Rodas

07ss0006

Alloy Cpe

725hp

upgraded suspension

Los Angeles

Picked up car last week

If you havent already and would like to please post your CSM number, Color, Coupe or Vert, Horsepower and where your from.

Im keeping a simple spreadsheet to kinda keep up with these cars

This is the info i have so far.

07s 46 Total 36 coupes, 10 Verts

08s 23 Total 21 coupes, 2 Verts

SAI is keeping up with the OFFICAL info, but Im just doing it for fun.

Thanks to everyone that has posted and everyone in the future.

michael morris

Roger Rodas

07ss0006

Alloy Cpe

725hp

upgraded suspension

Los Angeles

Picked up car last week

Thanks for posting your number Roger. I saw the car in Jan at the BB, but couldnt post or list you number until you allowed me to. I didnt think it would be right. Your privacy and such. I also put on the spreadsheet when the car was delivered. Congrat again on the SS they are AWESOME cars!!!

michael morris

A wrong-side Mustang would be one with it's wheels up :jackinbox:

Back in college days, we'd often drive home with the driver steering and the passenger shifting (last class was often in the pub, somehow), so I don't think left-handed shifting would be difficult to get the hang of. However, the left side of the road idea gives me goosebumps. Not the driving, but at intersections, I'm sure I'd always get it wrong when turning.

Just out of curiosity, are the pedals also reversed, with the accelerator on the left? Now THAT would take some getting used to...

Like you said, the hard part is getting use to --correction-- driving the other side of the road.

Some people, with out realizing it, tend to drift over to the side of the road they are use to driving on --- OH Censer it Honk Honk look out-- you crazy so & so BEEB BEEB BEEEB...... Wow that was close.

Hi, Dave/Mike I'm right behind ya with:

07 Black vert

CSM#07SS0522 (Tenitive)

605HP (polished), Red brakes, 40th badge

Tasca all the way!!! (2100+ miles closer). :happy feet:

Hi Michael, I'll guess it's probably not necessary to tell you but my "tenitive" number seems to be "double tenitive" as it has changed to "CSM#07SS0552" but it will probably change again.

Thanks I have everyone who has posted it up to this point. I will post the new spread sheet Thursday

michael morris

I have 2008 SGT500 Vapor coupe soon to be SSSNAKED NUMBER SS0561 725hp red calipers Vegas built...in Wisconsin.

Edited by teamxlr8

MM, Tasca is the 300's.

Also include me, I thought I already posted here but I guess not!

Black Vert

CSM 07SS0302 at Tasca!!!

NY

:hysterical::hysterical: I think I just lost my SS status!!! Im sorry you are right and I dont know what I was thinking. Tasca 300s. Im going to fix my first post so NO ONE knows HOW STUPID I REALLY AM :banghead:

michael morris