TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post you Super Snake CSM

:yup: Happy for you, know youv'e been waiting, I am still going to be in the box for a long time yet. Congrats Joker! And hope you have a fast turn around time! :shift:

Thank you. I'll know more tomorrow. i'm really wondering what the turn around is going to be right now.

I just got my cal also. I missed the call but when I got home from work I got the message. I'll call tomorrow and see when they want it delivered.

Congrats...... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: What is your deposit date??????????

Edited by 08jester

Congrats. I'll bet your heart almost blew up when you saw that they called!!

Craig

Just about! :yahoo:

Hey, great news! Congratulations! And you thought the wait until now was tough... :o

Yea between the wait for the car the first time and then this wait, it's gonna be fun :doh:

:happy feet: Great news Joker. If all works out, you should have her back for the long Thanksgiving weekend to get away and :shift:. Congrats

I'm hoping so. i was told to expect a 5 week turn around. I'm going to try and drive it there Friday if everything works out that would be right before turkey day! :banana piano:

Congrats Joker!!!!!

Now the FUN part of the wait begins.

"Is it ready Yet!!!!"

MM

:hysterical: No kidding. I wonder how much I can bug them? :finger:

Congrats...... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: What is your deposit date??????????

Thanks. I signed up in late April 2007, Deposit received by SAI on August 24, 2007 called in for conversion on September 30th 2008.

I guess the peer pressure has finally got to me :hysterical:

Some of these cars I found on ebay and added them to the list.

MM

CSM COLOR BODY HORSEPOWER LOCATION IN OUT

Hey Michael,

Are there enough new cars on your list to warrant a refreshed list?

Craig

Just got off the phone with Cynthia @SAI. She has just completed the calls to all the August 07 deposits and said there are lots of cars piled up @ SAI. She will start calling Sept. 07 deposits in the next week or so. I am a Sept 24th, 2007 deposit and she said my call will be at the end of the month or early November. Hope that helps all who are waiting and waiting and .................

CONGRATS Joker!!

Question....when was your dep. laid down? I am 11-07 deposit, so I am thinking the call is around the corner.

Thanks.

My deposit date was 8/24/07. I have no idea how many are between my date and your. Just keep your fingers crossed. It will happen.

Hey Pete,

Where abouts in SoCal ? My SS is in Simi Valley. Would be cool to get as many together as possible for a cruise.

Dan,

I met you at the Cars & Coffee auto gathering in Irvine 3 or 4 months. I finally got my Red SS from Shelby in August. I live in So Orange County. If you ever want a local SS gathering/cruise, you can count me in. Just let me know.

Al