TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To the guys getting their car built at Tasca

Kyle--- We need some small morsal of information to keep us going!It was 50 degrees in New York today and I'm getting antsy

No new information guys :(

If anyone has left me a e-mail and I have not replied yet, I have been having computer trouble over the past month and it crashed yesturday. I did a backup about a week ago but if you have sent me anything in the past week and have not heard from me you may want to resend. I am using my old computer for now until I get my other one back, hopefully today.

KMcCombs@Tasca.com

If anyone has left me a e-mail and I have not replied yet, I have been having computer trouble over the past month and it crashed yesturday. I did a backup about a week ago but if you have sent me anything in the past week and have not heard from me you may want to resend. I am using my old computer for now until I get my other one back, hopefully today.

KMcCombs@Tasca.com

Thanks for the update Kyle...I guess no news is good news... :yup:

KMcCombs@Tasca.com

Hi Kyle, I've seen some discussion recently somewhere here about the difference in prices between mod shops and if that info is correct will Tasca charge a different price than say, SAI or Quantum for the SS? I'm also concerned about whether or not the price may then change by the time I get my car done. I've got my "tenitive SS number" but am afraid to go any further with it until I have an answer.

Thanks!

Keith, Tim has a 548RWHP Grabber Orange GT500 Convert. Basic parts - 2.6" Pulley, JLT Intake, Bassani Mufflers, Tasca Tune... Very beautiful car :)

Kyle , are you going to be there tomorrow? Can I take pics of the proto or is it top secret?

I will be there tommorow. They didnt get done doing the Stripes to late but are suppose to be comming in early for your car Tim. I must of just missed you yesturday - Was in and out trying to get some parts to finish the SS. Good question, I saw other people snapping pictures when I was leaving so if it isnt hidden then it cant be to top secret :)

Archived