TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joker's Car's in!!

Joker45

Joker - if you replace your Avatar with a car photo - YOUR SIMPLY BANNED. Period. No discussion. :redcard::redcard: I'll hit the Report button so fast it will make your head spin.

HSURB

:hysterical2: Okay I guess I was alittle confused! :headspin:

Congrats Joker!! :happy feet:

Maybe now you can buy your wife some pants without holes in them. :ohsnap: :ninja:

Naw. It's MOD time!!! :hysterical:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Joker....that is one nice looking combo!

You have my polar opposite! It looks great either way! Is that ride not unexplainable?

I think I sold one for my dealer tonight. I drove by and we stopped to say hi to my friend working on this special day, and a couple were looking at a alloy/black coupe. I told them it would be the best car they ever buy, and the guy asked me if I wanted to get one too, and i just pointed out at mine and said I cant stop smiling everytime I drive it. I thought the salesman was gonna run over and kiss me! I should ask for a fee for that sale!

Im so pumped for you J man! Im glad the damage was nothing to be concerned about. Cant wait to run with you at next years bash! I'll enjoy watching you in my rearview mirror! :hysterical2:

Yay Joker... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Great story, glad it all went well. Like the mod too...carnut will get royalties on that one. :hysterical:

Now, about that garage... :waiting::redcard:

Joker,

You need some variety brother. Red with black (very nice)! First time I have seen that combo I think. Then I see the garage pic. Sport bike, Red / Black; Dirt bike or ATV, Red/Black; Hell your powerwasher is even red / black :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

Congrats on the car!! I am under a week now for my own (so claims Fed Ex)! :happy feet:

Pics to follow...

Oh yeah, drop the Avatar at your on risk!! :banghead:

Congrats Joker! That combo is my third choice and looks hot. :extinguish: Now, make sure that sport bike doesn't touch the Shelby in that garage of yours.

Enjoy the ride :shift:

Shack

ps...you thought PDSS was bad, just change your avatar and see what happens.

Joker,

You need some variety brother. Red with black (very nice)! First time I have seen that combo I think. Then I see the garage pic. Sport bike, Red / Black; Dirt bike or ATV, Red/Black; Hell your powerwasher is even red / black :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

Congrats on the car!! I am under a week now for my own (so claims Fed Ex)! :happy feet:

Pics to follow...

it also matches my SNO BLOWER :hysterical:

Joker,

Congrat's on joining the "I finlly got mine" club. :headspin: Nice color combo. I know it's been a very long wait, but it was well worth it! Don't change your avatar ever!!! BTW who is she? :wub: I like your 1st mod :hysterical2: , where can it get one?

Enjoy your new ride and drive it like you stole it!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Mike

Congrats man! It was a pleasure working with you and your community.

Hopefully I can get my hands on a KR so that I can sell it to one of you lucky ones at MSRP. Remember, to contact me directly so I get the credit because I was the one that argued to get them down to MSRP.

I'll post when I get a KR!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Rob,

You waited a long time for this. :party2:

Now get out and drive her. :shift:

Alan

Thanks Alan!

Already have 250 miles on her! And that's just back and forth to work!

Yay Joker... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Great story, glad it all went well. Like the mod too...carnut will get royalties on that one. :hysterical:

Now, about that garage... :waiting::redcard:

Thanks Dave.

Good point Dave.

Joker - what the heck is the deal with the garage. I think we need Wall Organizers? :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

HSURB

:hysterical2: Garage isn't that bad. The angle makes it look that way. I can open both doors fully with no problems.

Wow Joker....that is one nice looking combo!

You have my polar opposite! It looks great either way! Is that ride not unexplainable?

I think I sold one for my dealer tonight. I drove by and we stopped to say hi to my friend working on this special day, and a couple were looking at a alloy/black coupe. I told them it would be the best car they ever buy, and the guy asked me if I wanted to get one too, and i just pointed out at mine and said I cant stop smiling everytime I drive it. I thought the salesman was gonna run over and kiss me! I should ask for a fee for that sale!

Im so pumped for you J man! Im glad the damage was nothing to be concerned about. Cant wait to run with you at next years bash! I'll enjoy watching you in my rearview mirror! :hysterical2:

Thanks Dubbs! We will have a blast when we hook up at the next event!

Robert,

The black stripes on the red are stunning to say the least. Nice choice for sure. It's been fun watching your order develope over the last year. Now the fun begins. :happy feet:

Thanks Rob!

Pictures don't do this combo justice. I could not believe how good it looks in person.

Thanks again for all of your help and support! I owe you!

Joker,

Pics to follow...

:hysterical2: Yea it's funny how even my gifts end up being in that color combo!

Hope yours comes in next week. Your gonna love it!

Congrats Joker! That combo is my third choice and looks hot. :extinguish: Now, make sure that sport bike doesn't touch the Shelby in that garage of yours.

Enjoy the ride :shift:

Shack

ps...you thought PDSS was bad, just change your avatar and see what happens.

:hysterical2: HSURB already told me he would do great harm to me if I change my avatar! :hysterical:

Congratulations, Joker. That color combo looks awesome. Gary is the man!

Thanks Getts. Gary was a pleasure to work with. Great guy and I highly recommend him and his dealership!

hello Joker, nice Stang...

how much would be your car's selling price (as a second hand), currently.?

(insert Dr. Evil) 1 Billion dollars! :hysterical2:

I have no idea and have not even considered that as a factor in getting it.

I'm really happy for you Joker. I go online every morning and check to see if you've got your car yet. Have fun with it and try not to fart and snore when you sleep in it for the next few nights.....It's disrespectful. :hysterical2:

Love the black stripes.....wonder how they would look on a vert?

Don

:hysterical2: I'll remember the gas tips! :hysterical:

I'm sure those stripes would look great on a Vert!

Congrats Joker!!!!! I know your pain. Btw I am only getting the big red x.

Roger

No idea why you are getting X's. Anyone else having that problem?

The black on red is smokin'! :happy feet: btw so is the fiancee and of course the avatar (where do we see more pics of her???) Your first mod is a winner too! :hysterical:

Congratulations Joker!

Thanks! She's a keeper! The fiancée of course! :hysterical2:

Joker,

Congrat's on joining the "I finlly got mine" club. :headspin: Nice color combo. I know it's been a very long wait, but it was well worth it! Don't change your avatar ever!!! BTW who is she? :wub: I like your 1st mod :hysterical2: , where can it get one?

Enjoy your new ride and drive it like you stole it!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Mike

Thanks Mike! No idea who the avatar is.

AWESOME, MAN!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

That looks SWEEEEEEET!!! :headspin:

CONGRATS!!!!! You deserve it!!!!! :woot:

Chris

Thanks Chris! Hopefully I'll see you again when I drop it off for the SS conversion! :happy feet:

Congrats man! It was a pleasure working with you and your community.

Hopefully I can get my hands on a KR so that I can sell it to one of you lucky ones at MSRP. Remember, to contact me directly so I get the credit because I was the one that argued to get them down to MSRP.

I'll post when I get a KR!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gary! It's a blast. Sorry for the loss of traction in your driveway!! :hysterical2:

Thanks for all of you hard work and coming in early so I could pick it up.

If you get the KR allocation let me know. I have a couple people in mind that would love it!

BTW have fun waxing tomorrow and don't forget to take me out for a ride when you get super snaked.

I'm getting ready to wash and wax right now! You got it on the ride. You will be the envy of all those guys at the dealership!

Thanks Snoop

.....another attempt at getting 1 more post. :hysterical:

I would expect no less!!

threadjacked.gif

Archived