TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ADM on 2nd Year Run Of GT500's?

Thanks all for your insight... I too suspect it's the personality of the owner (as oppposed to locale, etc.) that sets the tone.

Which is why I'd rather have a well-adjusted guy with talent working for me than a mal-adjusted wiz-bang genius. So much of what's imprtant happens on a purely human level :) (sounds like a Yogi Berra-ism)

It went up $0.20 cents today here in (MI) ...guess they didn't get the memo it's now $3.19 a u.s. gallon :rant:

Yea they got the memo but they are like dealers added a little more to put in their pockets. :rant:

Yea they got the memo but they are like dealers added a little more to put in their pockets. :rant:

GT500s!

.....Gas!

.........Coffee will be next! :) When you go to starbucks (blecch!) they'll sense the level of your cafeine dependence (I'm in trouble!) and will soon adjust the cafeine ADM proportionately!

......................What's next!??? Beer? Sheesh! :wacko:

I talked to my son-in-law in NV a couple hors ago and he heard that it will mostly affect prices west of the Mississippi, mostly NW. He said local prices are up about .20 too, though could be unrelated. They said on the news a little while ago BP estimates it will take until January to do the repairs and have it back in op -- who knows though.

Archived