TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mileage Check

mffarrell

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SGT #52 cranked over 30k miles this past weekend during our Key West trip. Will need to schedule my service today...

Still loving every mile of it!!!

Gary

Glad to see you're gettin' your money's worth. Great. I think maybe you're getting more "Bang For Your Buck" than any one else here. Go goakley1 :shift:

Jim

12,000 miles in 2 months?

Now that is Shelby abuse!

bet it was fun though.

Lot's of fun......I added an MSD DashHawk to the dash....that's lots of fun to play with while driving the Shelby as well. Having had 7 stangs including the 03 Terminator this Shelby is one of the most fun and comfortable to drive.

06-14-2008 Update - 3 months since purchase and now at 15,500 miles.

• 4 weeks later...
SGT #52 cranked over 30k miles this past weekend during our Key West trip. Will need to schedule my service today...

Still loving every mile of it!!!

Gary

Purchased 3/10/08, just over 4K miles. Love every one. I have others to drive but who wants to drive anything else once you drive this car.

Hey Gary, I saw your wife driving home from Walker Ford last week. She caught up to me and waved. I remember the car from the Ovieda show. You are my idol as far as getting the most fun out of your Shelby.

Bought 2008 SGT Conv #1676 on 02/07/08 and just finished mile number 2095 last night - obviously not a daily driver.

I've enjoyed every mile!! I wish I could trade in my 2007 Ford Explorer Limited V8 for a 2008 SGT coupe or GT 500 Coupe to use as a daily driver. With 4 kids (3 in car seats or boosters), that's not going to happen!

I can always dream about it though.

Andy.

2007 SGT# 393. 1st SGT delivered & sold in Utah. I have just over 10k miles.

1 trip to Vegas to visit Shelby

3 times on the track at Miller Motorsports Park

1 Autocross event

Shows all last year

LOTS of fun rolling around town!

Taking it a little easier this year, looking for the next shelby to ad to the stable... I might convert my 2006 V6 into a Terlingua.

Archived