• Created
  • Last Reply
01/8/08--5,302

my high school is 50 miles round trip

18...........High School..........Wohoo

strong_j, you're a lucky dude. Be careful and above all, Have Fun

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased 3-11-08 (15 days ago) and have 3043 miles. I'm not going to pay bucks to just stick it up in a garage and let it sit 20 years to keep the miles off and then turn around when I am 74 years olds and never really enjoyed it because it sat for 20 years...and then die and my kids inherent it. Or turn around and sell it for more money than I paid then have to hand the doctor the check to keep me alive on machines and I still didn't get any fun out of the car. No sir ree...Bullsh*t!!! And anyone who puts the car up for 20 years and sits there and looks at it just to keep the miles down is a complete idiot...

I am going to ride this thing all the time!!!

Purchased 3-11-08 (15 days ago) and have 3043 miles. I'm not going to pay bucks to just stick it up in a garage and let it sit 20 years to keep the miles off and then turn around when I am 74 years olds and never really enjoyed it because it sat for 20 years...and then die and my kids inherent it. Or turn around and sell it for more money than I paid then have to hand the doctor the check to keep me alive on machines and I still didn't get any fun out of the car. No sir ree...Bullsh*t!!! And anyone who puts the car up for 20 years and sits there and looks at it just to keep the miles down is a complete idiot...

I am going to ride this thing all the time!!!

:happy feet: :rockon::woohoo:

So true! Some people simply see the dollar value of their car in 20 years..

Simple logic.. Yes it's Shelby, but it's still a CAR.. enjoy it!

Life's too short.. who knows what things will be like in 20+ years.. gas could be 5 bucks a gallon..

I got ya all beat..............233..................purchased 7/31/07. Thank god spring is around the corner.

Purchased in Nov 07, received in Dec 07, last driven in Feb 08. 700 miles.

9,990.9 miles as of today!

Watching closely for the 10,000 roll-over.

Purchased February 11, 2007

So true! Some people simply see the dollar value of their car in 20 years..

Simple logic.. Yes it's Shelby, but it's still a CAR.. enjoy it!

Life's too short.. who knows what things will be like in 20+ years.. gas could be 5 bucks a gallon..

I hope gas is only 5 bucks a gallon in 20+ years.

Purchased late Aug 07. Have just over 6500 miles and its not a DD.

Wife and I took White Lightnin out for another 125 mile ride today! It was beautiful out & supposed to be nicer tommorow. Up to 436 miles and this car is awesome, Looky Loo's everywhere. 22.8 average MPG even with a few test romps! Finally got to start driving him about two weeks ago and it's like when I get on my bike, I could just keep on going till I run out of road or money :happy feet: :happy feet:

The same 580 miles it had on it last November when I put it in storage. My drive is just about dried out (I live in the country 0.5 miles from pavement) from our recent snows and I might be able to get the Mustang out tomorrow. Unfortunately, rain/snow mix is forecasted for Saturday night/Sunday and rain almost every day next week. Once I get that sucker out of the shop I am going on a trip somewhere/anywhere the sun is shining. :D

Archived