TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Its in

carnut

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I have a had a chance to really look carefully, I found the following clues:

1. Orange droppings
  2. Torn covers from someone Grabbing things
  3. Someone with photoshop that can change red to orange
  4. Someone who needs an endless supply of photos for his photobucket.
  5. Someone who disappeared for a week just recently
  6. Someone who was awful anxious to make me GO look for my photos

I think someone in this forum made off with my pictures. All of the clues lead to only one person and that person is......................................................(lights go out)...............................(bang bang)............................................................(lights come back on).............................Oh my gosh, it can't be,

Stayed tuned next week for the exciting conclusion of "AS THE CARNUT TURNS" or "GO HOSPITAL". And now a word from our sponsors.

The Phoenix has landed. :cheerleader: Talked to my salesman this pm, my new Shelby is at the railyard. Transport hopes to have it to the dealer yet tonite, just waiting on the call :kuko:

PDI first thing in the morning and that shiney red coupe should be mine. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am supposed to leave on vacation Sunday, talk about cutting it thin. I am so excited I can't even eat my dinner, I want it, I want it, I want it :baby::baby::baby: The garage is swept out, gonna sit right next to the ZO6.

I think I need to go light some incence or kill a chicken or something.

Well, it has been one year since the phoenix has landed. That's right, Carnuts car is 1 year old today.

365 days since he started his arival thread and still no Pic's...........sheesh.

Carnut has given 100% on this. That's right he is a 69ae2e91.gif

I have done my reaserch on him and I have come to this conclusion:

geniusslacker.jpg

All Carnut has time for is to: teamslacker1.jpg

That is why he is such a Slacker_shirt_front_LRG.jpg

However, it is his Birthday and he deserves a little something so I got him a box of his favorite snack: slacker.jpg

booty.gifWe still like you, but Sheesh! kiss.gif

Today is only the 2nd, I have till tomorrow. :yup:

and who you calling a slacker :do what:

OH... :doh:

I forgot. It is my friday since I work four 11 hour shifts.

Sowy....Nevermind.

Go back to sleep now. And have a beer. :hysterical:

Put down your water colors and crayons. We want High res photos Mr. Peanut boy! :rant:

It's old camera, the only way I can get color. Besides, I am using a very high resolution bristle on my brush. Sheesh, you think I am made out of money or something? :banghead:

Archived