TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll call, Black Vert Mafia

JonW

Hey Joey, it's your west coast bro! I am in (hanging low here in Vegas) Should you need me to take care of that thing, over here, you shoot me a note, and it's done. Sorry for the delay, got some stuff I need to do, Ciao for now.

Thanks brother!

Some friends of ours will be there to assist you shortly.

:superhero:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godfather, since I got this whole Black Vert Mafia thing stirred up and going again, I humbly request a promotion and a cool title.

THis is going to be great. Our site should be very unique indeed!

1. The Boss of the family. He controls everything that goes on in the mafia family. Every worker and lower ranking boss (see below; Caporegimes) works for him. It is the boss who decides if someone should be killed or if someone should be initiated (see below; Becoming a member). The boss gets money from all of his workers and therefore is usually the richest person in the family.
  2. The Underboss. The underboss is the person who actually runs the family. He is boss over all the other members except the actual boss. He will often become the boss of the family if something happens to the boss. The boss will choose who his underboss is. A family will usually have only one underboss.
  3. The Consigliere. Consigliere is an Italian term meaning someone who gives advise. The consigliere in a mafia family is the "right hand man" to the boss. It is his job to help the boss make important decisions. The consigliere is as important as the underboss but is not the boss of anyone in the family. A family will usually have only one consigliere. Acts as a middle man in personle vendetas. He is supposed to make impartial descions which are best for everybody.
  4. Caporegimes. The next position of the family is caporegime (or captain). Families will have different numbers of caporegimes. A caporegime is in charge of a group of workers (see below; Soldiers). The underboss of the family is in charge of the caporegimes. The job of the caporegime is to collect money from the workers to give to the boss, underboss and consigliere as well as keeping money for himself. A family can have anywhere from 2 to 20 caporegimes.
  5. Soldiers. The workers of a family are called "soldiers" or in Italian "soldati". There job is to earn money to give to their captain (caporegime). They will do any job asked of them by their captain or the boss or underboss. A family can have anywhere from 10 to 300 soldiers.

Let's close this thread and open a BVM thread on GT500.com. I can't take the tech issues on this site any more. I have not had 1 email reminder in around a week.

I think this thread needs to stay open. There are still people that come in here. In fact, we should probably open one on the 2009. If you want to open one on GT500.com, that's even more exposure.

Good point....I think I'll hold off on adding a thread on GT500.com. I was just a little upset with the tech issues here. After 75 miles and a kill, I feel better.

Update: I hope to have our stuff in order by mid-week. I would like to see blackvermafia.com up and running before I head out to Rock Falls Raceway next Saturday....

Joe, can you join us???? Any one in the area is welcome for test and tune...should be a good time, capishe?

I think this thread needs to stay open. There are still people that come in here. In fact, we should probably open one on the 2009. If you want to open one on GT500.com, that's even more exposure.

I agree - can't do another forum.

Note that BVM is open to all black 'verts, not just GT500's.

Godfather - I have determined that the Grabber Orange bunch are a relatively harmless lot, they are just looking for acceptance. They could be used effectively for minor tasks that pose no risk to the "family". They can always be used as a "fall guy" when they are no longerr usefull.

The greater concern now is the Torch Red folks. They are mobilizing their own "family" which was discovered by Madmax1228. They are a potential problem. They have made threats against you and the "family". Of particular concern is a person who goes by the name "Snoopy"

Decisive action must be taken. An example must be made or others will be emboldened.

I am monitoring their actions and will continue to report

Took out some Vettes and Bimmers today at a shootout. Just doing my part for the BVM. Earned my stripes.

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...c=26885&hl=

Hey Flyboy.....I have to ask......did you pull the signature tag off your engine, or were you able to get a duplicate from SVT for your plaque? Just got my 2008 GT500 on Friday and can't wait for production to finish so I can get my cert. Go BVM!!!

Hey Flyboy.....I have to ask......did you pull the signature tag off your engine, or were you able to get a duplicate from SVT for your plaque? Just got my 2008 GT500 on Friday and can't wait for production to finish so I can get my cert. Go BVM!!!

check this link...

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26921

THis is going to be great. Our site should be very unique indeed!

1. The Boss of the family. He controls everything that goes on in the mafia family. Every worker and lower ranking boss (see below; Caporegimes) works for him. It is the boss who decides if someone should be killed or if someone should be initiated (see below; Becoming a member). The boss gets money from all of his workers and therefore is usually the richest person in the family.

2. The Underboss. The underboss is the person who actually runs the family. He is boss over all the other members except the actual boss. He will often become the boss of the family if something happens to the boss. The boss will choose who his underboss is. A family will usually have only one underboss.

3. The Consigliere. Consigliere is an Italian term meaning someone who gives advise. The consigliere in a mafia family is the "right hand man" to the boss. It is his job to help the boss make important decisions. The consigliere is as important as the underboss but is not the boss of anyone in the family. A family will usually have only one consigliere. Acts as a middle man in personle vendetas. He is supposed to make impartial descions which are best for everybody.

4. Caporegimes. The next position of the family is caporegime (or captain). Families will have different numbers of caporegimes. A caporegime is in charge of a group of workers (see below; Soldiers). The underboss of the family is in charge of the caporegimes. The job of the caporegime is to collect money from the workers to give to the boss, underboss and consigliere as well as keeping money for himself. A family can have anywhere from 2 to 20 caporegimes.

5. Soldiers. The workers of a family are called "soldiers" or in Italian "soldati". There job is to earn money to give to their captain (caporegime). They will do any job asked of them by their captain or the boss or underboss. A family can have anywhere from 10 to 300 soldiers.

You left one out...but my position I like to keep on the DL anyway...somebody has got to do the cleanup when an ugly mess appears...otherwise, the boss has to depend on Fredo to take care of him, and we all know that rat bastard cant handle himself on the street or on a boat...

fogetaboutit

Thank you my loyal family.

MadMax, Dubbs, JonW, twobj and darkside - thank you for the intel... I was away on "family business". We need to keep an eye on this situation.

Re: the Grabber group... I agree that they can be useful soldiers in our efforts. I will reach out to their leader, Grabber (Rob), and work out an agreement for them to join.

The Rednecks may have the numbers, but they are an unorganized family that is fractured and weak.

I have made my feelings known on their thread... they'll back down if they know what's good for them.

godfather.jpg

We (SVTOATC) are going to Rock Falls Raceway in Eau Claire, Wi. next Saturday. Free free to join us Joe. I am going to try out the vert. Any one withing drivg distance is welcome to join as well. I'd like to see a few Black vert GT500's besides mine.

Would love to go.

PM me the info.

The Godfather's vert will be going to the dealer Sat morning... found the battery dead this weekend (won't even jump start) and I'm in Chicago all week. They have to test it, in the car, before warrantying the battery. PITA!!!

Archived