TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll call, Black Vert Mafia

JonW

You are skilled at MS Paint, almost got me....can JonW and i get your help with our banner? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

My pleasure :D

This banner will give peace between your boss and SVTKEITH the red mafia boss...so will get along together and no more :slapfight:

I will send you Instructions on how to apply this great :hysterical: banner....be careful...they are limited in production like our gt500 :jackinbox:

post-10386-1208182581_thumb.png

post-10386-1208182581_thumb.png

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This banner will give peace between your boss and SVTKEITH the red mafia boss...so will get along together and no more :slapfight:

I will send you Instructions on how to apply this great :hysterical: banner....be careful...they are limited in production like our gt500 :jackinbox:

Over my dead body..... Maybe if they paint their Shelbys RED... and come crawling for forgivenes.... B)

I see no peasce in the near future....

http://www.blackvertmafia.com/forum/showth...php?p=64#post64

• 3 weeks later...
Is this little black vert fraternity still functioning? :hysterical::hysterical:

Let me guess, we're flipping a coin on who gets to give the pledges a reach-around tonight. :hysterical::hysterical:

HSURBY

Actually we are planning a raid on the HSURBY garage. We just can't decide who has to drive the red shelby. :hysterical:

Archived