TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll call, Black Vert Mafia

JonW

The BVM, along with our allies, will NOT be messed with.

Red better back down - or continue their defection to our side, as Snoopy has so wisely done.

The dog has been put in his place. He is now very passive and compliant. Kind of like a pussy cat. :hysterical:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The dog has been put in his place. He is now very passive and compliant. Kind of like a pussy cat. :hysterical:

Has the snoop dog been broken of that nasty leg humpimg habit of his yet? :finger: He could get into a bit of trouble if he tries to hump the Godfather's leg :redcard:

I gotta say- this is some of the most entertaining forum posts I have seen here! :hysterical3:

I was getting so GD tired of :

MSRP ADM posts

should I put stripes on my vert posts

whats the deal with the plaque posts

How long will it take to recieve my car after build posts

etc. etc. :talkhand:

Joe G used to put these rat bastards in their place to try searching, :redcard:

but with all of the important power struggles going on, the newbies around here are getting off light with these redundant posts. Im not hatin' as I asked alot of the same questions, but now it is just getting stale...am I alone here?

Wow- Leave it to me to go off topic!!! :happy feet:

:redcard:

I beleive you forgot: "I am new to the forum and looking to upgrade the supercharger. Does anyone have a TVS, KB or Whipple and how do you like it? Thanks, Newbie"

We have some exciting things coming for the blackvertmafa in the next few days...........stay tuned for details!!!!

Please make sure and send ideas or suggestions to info@blackvertmafia.com!!!

This cartoon reminds me of the Black Vert Mafia. All caught up in their little world. :hysterical:

HSURB

:hysterical: Good one H...... BVM, nothing but a bunch of sheep humpers. :hysterical:

BVM are BAAAAAAAHD BAAAAAAHD BAAAAAAHD. :hysterical:

RSM = Red Stripe Mafia

The Red Stripe Mafia is a subsidiary of the Black Vert Mafia, since the Red Stripe package is only available on black or white cars. Therefore, since the RSM is controlled by the BVM, red cars are no longer permitted in the RSM. Sorry, boys, you'll have to disband that little organization.

RSM = Red Stripe Mafia

The Red Stripe Mafia is a subsidiary of the Black Vert Mafia, since the Red Stripe package is only available on black or white cars. Therefore, since the RSM is controlled by the BVM, red cars are no longer permitted in the RSM. Sorry, boys, you'll have to disband that little organization.

Getting scared are ya W...... Be afraid Be very afraid.

The RSM is going to :club: the BVM into a black pulp.

THis is going to be great. Our site should be very unique indeed!

1. The Boss of the family. He controls everything that goes on in the mafia family. Every worker and lower ranking boss (see below; Caporegimes) works for him. It is the boss who decides if someone should be killed or if someone should be initiated (see below; Becoming a member). The boss gets money from all of his workers and therefore is usually the richest person in the family.

2. The Underboss. The underboss is the person who actually runs the family. He is boss over all the other members except the actual boss. He will often become the boss of the family if something happens to the boss. The boss will choose who his underboss is. A family will usually have only one underboss.

3. The Consigliere. Consigliere is an Italian term meaning someone who gives advise. The consigliere in a mafia family is the "right hand man" to the boss. It is his job to help the boss make important decisions. The consigliere is as important as the underboss but is not the boss of anyone in the family. A family will usually have only one consigliere. Acts as a middle man in personle vendetas. He is supposed to make impartial descions which are best for everybody.

4. Caporegimes. The next position of the family is caporegime (or captain). Families will have different numbers of caporegimes. A caporegime is in charge of a group of workers (see below; Soldiers). The underboss of the family is in charge of the caporegimes. The job of the caporegime is to collect money from the workers to give to the boss, underboss and consigliere as well as keeping money for himself. A family can have anywhere from 2 to 20 caporegimes.

5. Soldiers. The workers of a family are called "soldiers" or in Italian "soldati". There job is to earn money to give to their captain (caporegime). They will do any job asked of them by their captain or the boss or underboss. A family can have anywhere from 10 to 300 soldiers.

I think that it is the time that every familia shall have a new officer: IT Manager. The one in charge of the web site.

When will it be "soon" (blackvertmafia.com says "coming soon")

We waiteh ineth eagereth anticipationeth.

Why are we even giving SVTKeith any consideration here? He is from Canada for C**** sakes! :hysterical3:

Whats he gonna do? Send Anne Murray and Celine Dion down here to whack us? - you can keep Michael J. Fox too! :jackinbox:

Canada- The last fight they were in ended in a nap! :boring:

What are you even doing on this site anyway? You can drive your Shelby like what, 5 days out of the year? No wonder you have so much time to stir the pot!

Im gonna go drive! :happy feet:

Why are we even giving SVTKeith any consideration here? He is from Canada for C**** sakes! :hysterical3:

Hey Dubbs - Maybe we should give the Canadians a break after all they have made SOME significant contributions to the world. Decent beer, good strip bars, whiskey, Pam Anderson (She was a smokin hot Labatt's beer girl) to name a few. I think those entitle them to a LITTLE slack.

They also keep us safe from those pesky Eskimos.

I believe that SVTKeith is misguided in his choice of colors by choice not by nationality.

Whats he gonna do? Send Anne Murray and Celine Dion down here to whack us? - you can keep Michael J. Fox too! :jackinbox:

Canada- The last fight they were in ended in a nap! :boring:

What are you even doing on this site anyway? You can drive your Shelby like what, 5 days out of the year? No wonder you have so much time to stir the pot!

Im gonna go drive! :happy feet:

Kiss my snowballs.... consider that.... EH!!!...... DufusFaris. :slapfight:

Was that Canadian enough for ya ..... :hysterical:

Joe???? Joe???? JOE????? :slapfight:

Thanks brother.

The Don is letting his foot soldiers handle this little skirmish. The Rednecks will be put down soon enough.

I am involved with another matter that is demanding more of my time, but I'm watching and will engage as needed.

Thanks brother.

The Don is letting his foot soldiers handle this little skirmish. The Rednecks will be put down soon enough.

I am involved with another matter that is demanding more of my time, but I'm watching and will engage as needed.

Yea, BTW it is our world, we are just letting others live in it!

Archived