TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CarCapsule-Continuess Air Flow Vehicle Storage System

Grabber

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
Bump

I think i'll get the "AirChamber" so at least i can still take the car out on a nice winter day. I can't see not driving my car for 4 months.

You can take the bubble on or off in 5 minutes. It's very easy if you have a nice day, and want to take it out of the bubble for a ride.

• 6 months later...

Would you test that out for us and video it? :hysterical2:
:shift: wasn't there a story about a person who lived in a clear plastic bubble because of his immune sysem? Man I have enough to worry about besides rodents and bad weather- Rob your a perfectshonist and I pitty the poor field mouse that takes one look at your perfect car- when it was put in its bubble I bet the rodents were saying hey that's a great idea- we have cock roaches here and you can drive over them and they keep ticking.Have some pack rats as well- Don't want to burst your bubble but what happens if they chew a hole to get in? I like most of your tips and support to team shelby so please do not get trapped in that blasted bubble and die from lack of air while the field mice watch in shock.

Grabber

You say it takes 5 min to take off but how long does it take for you to detail before putting it back in?

It looks like a good product, is it autonomous or require something to maintain inflation? I may do this to mine when I head to the sandbox in a couple months. Would it hold up by itself for 6+ months?

Jason

Jason,

The little air fan at the front of the unit keeps it inflated. As long as you keep it plugged it....It stays inflated. Your car will stay clean in the bubble and will be fine for 6 months. I just had mine in the bubble for 4 months and a week.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived