TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Occupations

RUFDRAFT

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent! We have a small dog running amuck around here. Can you take a look at him? :hysterical2:

Hi Keith - that pic is the real deal! Oh, daddy! I'll bet you've got some stories.

My chances of getting a ride are slim and none. I asked a Harrier pilot I met last year at Cherry Point about one. He said it almost takes an act of Congress. Oh, well.

Thanks for the link.

I was a police officer in Toledo, Ohio for 28 years. As I was able to progress up the ranks, I've had most every assignment in municipal policing. At the end of those 28 years, I competed for the Police Chief job in a neighboring community and was successful. Been at it as chift for 10 years.

Corporate lawyer. I'm working mainly on mergers and acquisitions and corporate financing. Quebec City is a mainly French city, and my hometown is even "worse" in that regard. However, many of our clients conduct a significant portion of their business elsewhere in Canada, in the US and even in Europe, which means a good portion of my time is spent drafting agreements and dealing with opposing counsels in English, which in turn, helps me improve my own English some more and post on this site in a (mostly) intelligible manner.

I've been working as a Physician Assistant in family practice w/ urgent care the past 5 years since grad school. Most days I see the usual runny nose, cough, sore throat, n/v, or diarrhea complaints and some days there's a good fracture or laceration to tend to, but I have been able to diagnose a few medical "zebras". One cool "zebra" I had was a 5 year-old boy who turned out to be a factor 9 deficient hemophiliac. My first clue as to something was not quite right was when he shot blood about 4 feet across the room from a two-week old sutured wound. :o Another "perk" of the job I guess is that seeing so many acutely ill kids brings in the occasional MILF. :hysterical2:

I am considering going on and getting my MD. I have many patients that ask me to and would make me their full-time doc in a heartbeat. I'm in my early 30s, but we'll see.

I work in the Circus, I put my makeup on everyday, along with my big feet, funny hair and squirty flower. I make a few trips to McDonalds once in a while to see how things are going. Once in a while, I get out in my little car, but always take about a dozen of my buddies with me. When I screw up, they make me clean up after the elephants. The most fun I have thought is those nights on the road with the bearded lady. That's pretty much it. :yup:

Work as a male stripper in a real seedy joint. My closing act is riding off into the sunset in an extra fast "red" GT500.

Started out in life running a brothel. We were so damn poor, had to run the thing by hand for the first four years.

HSURB

Director of Logistics Operations over Arizona, Nevada, Utah and California. The company is Cemex, Inc. We are a global construction materials company. We mfg cement, quarry aggregates and provide readymix concrete. We have 3-deep water import terminals along the west coast where we bring in 40,000 metric ton ships from Thailand, Taiwan and China. We have domestic plants in Victorville, CA and Davenport, CA. We also import our own cement from Mexico via rail and distribute among 14 land terminal operations strategically located in the west. My region represents about 7 million short tons of annual consumtion of cement.

WHat brand of diesel engines do you use in your equipment?

:hysterical2:

I R A pilot too...

Flew Lears for 16 years, been in Falcons the past 8, been flying 30 years total. I also have a small web and graphic design company...for you pilots out there...it keeps me out of trouble when I'm on the road, if you know what I mean. :hysterical2:

And for fun, I play blues harp in a little blues duo....The One Night Stand Blues Band

I flew a Lear 25D several years ago. It was a fun jet to fly.

I also have a side business (like most pilots) I design and build Home Theatre and whole house audio systems.

I've been working as a Physician Assistant in family practice w/ urgent care the past 5 years since grad school. Most days I see the usual runny nose, cough, sore throat, n/v, or diarrhea complaints and some days there's a good fracture or laceration to tend to, but I have been able to diagnose a few medical "zebras". One cool "zebra" I had was a 5 year-old boy who turned out to be a factor 9 deficient hemophiliac. My first clue as to something was not quite right was when he shot blood about 4 feet across the room from a two-week old sutured wound. :o Another "perk" of the job I guess is that seeing so many acutely ill kids brings in the occasional MILF. :hysterical2:

I am considering going on and getting my MD. I have many patients that ask me to and would make me their full-time doc in a heartbeat. I'm in my early 30s, but we'll see.

Let me get this right. You're a PA and you're using the term MILF?

Why does that concern me?

Can you provide more details so husbands in your viewing area can lock and load?

I flew a Lear 25D several years ago. It was a fun jet to fly.

I also have a side business (like most pilots) I design and build Home Theatre and whole house audio systems.

Hi B17 - why would "most pilots" have a side business? I've always felt like pilots make a good income by flying.

Not so?

I work in the Circus, I put my makeup on everyday, along with my big feet, funny hair and squirty flower. I make a few trips to McDonalds once in a while to see how things are going. Once in a while, I get out in my little car, but always take about a dozen of my buddies with me. When I screw up, they make me clean up after the elephants. The most fun I have thought is those nights on the road with the bearded lady. That's pretty much it. :yup:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: you're killin' me carnut/dog/alien/clear-condom/acorn boy!

...say, can you heel & toe with those big yellow shoes? ;)

...the bearded-lady ...cute! :hysterical2:

I just logged on here and I don't want to know what kind of shit you guys have been sniffing. All I know is everybody straighten out and fly right! OMG! Whatever was said by ANYBODY was said in this forum was as a funny-nothing more and nothing less! You guys are a bunch of comedians! I sure do enjoy you people-top notch! Have a good week!

Thank you, thank you, thankyouverymuch! :superhero:

Don't blame me if your losing your mind. :hysterical2:

You may not be to blame , but you do contribute

I'm not as Thinked as you Crazy I am

Hi B17 - why would "most pilots" have a side business? I've always felt like pilots make a good income by flying.

Not so?

We have alot of time off and we get bored. :hysterical: I have a friend who is a doctor and airline pilot. On his days off from flying he works in the emergency room. There are other pilots that are lawyers, home builders, mortgage brokers, and a host of other varied interests. Yes airline flying does pay well. In aviation, it is always good to have a backup career. Be it corporate or airline flying, your job can be here one day and gone the next.

Archived