TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby Mustang Shelby GTSC

MishaD

WHAT YOU DRILLED THE FRONT BUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an _ _ _ _ _ ! Sorry Adam we all love ya but........you must have been held up by the police, you were in a drunken stupor, you were on bad bad drugs, the wife was holding out if you didn't drill the bumper etc...etc...etc... WOW! Tell me I am wrong man, tell me please!!!

I am thinking Adam found a way to attach it without drilling out the bumper. Maybe from underneath the opening? I still havent even looked at my set up. My bracket is in the trunk where it will stay until the end of time. C

ar looks great Adam as usual. When I first clicked the link and saw EBAY I thought you were selling it and was shocked and wondered wtf this world was coming to!LOL :)

Thanks everybody. I appreciate the comments.

MishaD, welcome to the family and thanks for posting.

I did the plate for several reasons previously posted (dimples in the stripes where the drilled holes are, Mass law, and I am very proud of my plates). In fact, I think it was you Swede that commented how brilliant and well thought out you thought my plates were.

I found this site as I have it in one of the Google add-ons to my browser. Roger and I signed up yesterday. Roger is now #2.

http://www.motorcities.com/

Well if you ever remove the plate bracket you could always put on a new section of stripe and cover the hole so it wont be a big deal. Then again it is your car and I dont ever see it being sold so as long as your happy who cares! I am just glad to see you werent selling it! :)

Archived