TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank You to Bud and all of the SAI team

Michael Morris

Bud went beyond the call of duty today to help a me out. i have already called him and thanked him for it, but wanted everyone else to get the chance to thank him and John or anyone else at shelby that has gone beyond normal customer service.

thanks bud for helping me today. i hope i can somehow return the favor. thanks for all the help with the guys car i sent to the mod shop, way to many to name but you know who they are.

thanks john you have always been quick to return emails and answer my stuped questions. thanks for all the help with Roger, Mark Mckinsey, Mark Mitchell, Kevin Culver, and Mr Schaefer. you know what you did and should be proud for going the extra mile.

thanks Miss Amy for EVERYTHING you have done for me. You know what it is and ill be greatful for ever.

thanks SAI team. every time i call or email yall are extremly pleasant and i thank yall for always being nice to me when i ask my stupid questions.

Michael Morris

Michael, they have a great team there and go the extra mile. It's not mentioned nearly enough about what they accomplish in a day. It is truly amazing.

But also hat's off to you my friend. You also are one in a million. You even answer some of my stupid questions.

Michael.........there aren't any stupid questions.

Talking about questions, here are a couple for you.......So, I like to do the SS on my GT500 and after reading different posts here and in other places, this is what I like to do if possible: Go with the 725HP package using the KB stage 3 supercharger BUT have them use the 3-1/2" pulley that will yield only 624HP.

Will SAI do this for me?

Will the car be under warranty as long as I leave it as modified by SAI?

If you do not knwo the answers, perhaps you could ask your friends at SAI.

Thanks,

LuisA

Talking about questions, here are a couple for you.......So, I like to do the SS on my GT500 and after reading different posts here and in other places, this is what I like to do if possible: Go with the 725HP package using the KB stage 3 supercharger BUT have them use the 3-1/2" pulley that will yield only 624HP.

Will SAI do this for me?

Thanks,

LuisA

Just stupid answers!!!!!!!

Will SAI do this for me?

Thanks,

LuisA

im sure Bud will be on here and can answer this question better than i can, but i will look into it for you. im thinking if you go with the KB supercharger that Ford know what kind of HP you can get out of that car and WILL NOT warranty the car, but maybe someone smarter than me can anwser for sure

michael morris

Just stupid answers!!!!!!!

i know this kinda is the same thing, but kinda aint. i guy came into the store this weekend to buy a mustang. not a shelby, but a nice 6 cyl coupe. he saw all the shelby stuff we have here and starts telling us how he is REALLY into shelby and HER cars. how SHE (carol) really knows her stuff. he referred to MR shelby 4 times with her and shes. we didnt correct him because he bought a car, but aint that the funniest thing you ever heard! :lol:

michael morris

Michael, they have a great team there and go the extra mile. It's not mentioned nearly enough about what they accomplish in a day. It is truly amazing.

But also hat's off to you my friend. You also are one in a million. You even answer some of my stupid questions.

thanks Roger, but im just an old car guy who knows folks that can get things done.

michael morris

i know this kinda is the same thing, but kinda aint. i guy came into the store this weekend to buy a mustang. not a shelby, but a nice 6 cyl coupe. he saw all the shelby stuff we have here and starts telling us how he is REALLY into shelby and HER cars. how SHE (carol) really knows her stuff. he referred to MR shelby 4 times with her and shes. we didnt correct him because he bought a car, but aint that the funniest thing you ever heard! :lol:

Whoa, hold on...I thought, well, wait a second all these years... :unsure:

Bud!?!?! Can you verify this!?!?!

I want a birth certificate or I call BS! <bleep> sales people... <_<

Aww..shucks, the <bleep> bleeper thing bleeped me again! That <bleep> thing really <bleep> me off!

michael morris

That's funny, sad and infuriating all at the same time. :lol::( :angry:

Posers. Will they never learn.....

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and

Thank you

michael morris

Well it would be hole lot funnier if he said. SHE knows a lot about cars because the SGT out there make about 700 hp. :D

I would like to add my thanks as well.

Considering my tenure here, it was a small problem, but frustrating to me personally, and SAI came through for me. This is personalized attention we would not get from FMC at large, we should all say thanks even if the SAI team hasn't come to our assistance. I am sure they will be there for y'all if and when you need them.

Shelby fire-fighters...I wonder if they wear NOMEX Dockers around the office...

Hi John and Bud,

Thanks for the brake duct, it came today. Are there any Pics of the install or instructions you can e-mail to me? Please let me know,

Again Thanks for all you do to put :) SMILES :) on our faces.

Clink,

David Clinkscales

David...........yeah! B)

Bud went beyond the call of duty today to help a me out. i have already called him and thanked him for it, but wanted everyone else to get the chance to thank him and John or anyone else at shelby that has gone beyond normal customer service.

thanks bud for helping me today. i hope i can somehow return the favor. thanks for all the help with the guys car i sent to the mod shop, way to many to name but you know who they are.

thanks john you have always been quick to return emails and answer my stuped questions. thanks for all the help with Roger, Mark Mckinsey, Mark Mitchell, Kevin Culver, and Mr Schaefer. you know what you did and should be proud for going the extra mile.

thanks Miss Amy for EVERYTHING you have done for me. You know what it is and ill be greatful for ever.

thanks SAI team. every time i call or email yall are extremly pleasant and i thank yall for always being nice to me when i ask my stupid questions.

Michael Morris

Man, you must be very close to dropping a REALLY BIG request on them!

Seriously, though, I have a present for you. It will be mailed out before the end of the week...

Here Here! Iv'e delt with John about the initial mods to my car from day one. A&1 service. I've spoken with Bud about 8 times in the last two weeks & he has gotten everything handled for me. Just waiting for shipping confirmation hopefully next week! No complaints here, You guys are GREAT! (of course I don't have the car yet) :lol::lol: And a big thank you to MM for some questions he helped me out with!

You Guys are the best :D Brance AKA WI-GT/SC

Archived