TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Let's welcome our newest member,MUSTANG GEETEE

07SHELBY GT

Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member MUSTANGGEETEE!Welcome to the family!BTW I just found out today that he is my 14 yr old son,No I always knew he was my son,I just didn't realize that he had registered to post on here!He is more knowledgable than you think so watch out!Also had to edit my surprise out of the Why did you buy your Shelby thread,ONE THAT HE STARTED BEFORE I KNEW IT WAS HIM!The computer savvy fella even has a better Avatar than I do!

welcome to the Family Mustang GEE TEE !!!!!!!!! :D

its not to hard to have a better avatar than you do though 07 Shelby GT !!!! J/K :lol: !!!!! you now im messing with u !!!!

thanks :( It is pretty weak isn't it! :lol: I've been meaning to work on that,Now I have a job for someone,Wonder who that could be :lol:

Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member MUSTANGGEETEE!Welcome to the family!BTW I just found out today that he is my 14 yr old son,No I always knew he was my son,I just didn't realize that he had registered to post on here!He is more knowledgable than you think so watch out!Also had to edit my surprise out of the Why did you buy your Shelby thread,ONE THAT HE STARTED BEFORE I KNEW IT WAS HIM!The computer savvy fella even has a better Avatar than I do!

Welcome GEETEE.

Your dad's keys are in the secret box on the fireplace behind the plant. LOL. Just don't start the car while it's in gear. Always make sure the emergency brake is up before starting. That way it will not allow you to start the car unless the clutch is down. Now just wait another 20 years until your dad really lest you drive it.

Welcome.

Welcome GEE TEE, In two years your dad will be ready for a new set of tires anyway! :D

P.S. Make sure you take it to school!

Welcome GEETEE.

Your dad's keys are in the secret box on the fireplace behind the plant. LOL. Just don't start the car while it's in gear. Always make sure the emergency brake is up before starting. That way it will not allow you to start the car unless the clutch is down. Now just wait another 20 years until your dad really lest you drive it.

Welcome.

ummm, Adam

The car won't start unless the clutch is down anyway, and I mean stomping-the-floor down.

Just what kind of mods did you have done anyway?? :huh:

:D

Archived